• Northeast Bank

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 
I am trying to update the record type on Account Object for a few records. I exported the records with their id's and then associated the right record type( Record type id) in a csv file. I keep loading that file using data loader and workbench but the record types are not changing. What could be the issue here? It keeps saying update successful but when i login to salesforce nothing has change.
Hi all,
I created a flow and it's being triggered using process builder. I added a criteria for running the flow but, it's bypassing the criteria and attempting to trigger the flow anyway, could someone help my understand why that is?

1. Process to check if lead has been assigned to campaign
User-added image

2. Triggering  flow only when campaign id is not Null

User-added image

3. If campaign id is not null, pass on the camapign id and lead id to flow variables

User-added image

Error:
An error occurred at element myDecision (FlowDecision).
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.CampaignLeadID__r.Id because it hasn't been set or assigned.

I understand that this error is occuring at a flow element but my question is, why is it even getting to that point. I am getting the error when I try to add a new lead with NO campaign id assigned to it. 

I appreicate your help in advance!

Hi all,
I created a flow and it's being triggered using process builder. I added a criteria for running the flow but, it's bypassing the criteria and attempting to trigger the flow anyway, could someone help my understand why that is?

1. Process to check if lead has been assigned to campaign
User-added image

2. Triggering  flow only when campaign id is not Null

User-added image

3. If campaign id is not null, pass on the camapign id and lead id to flow variables

User-added image

Error:
An error occurred at element myDecision (FlowDecision).
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.CampaignLeadID__r.Id because it hasn't been set or assigned.

I understand that this error is occuring at a flow element but my question is, why is it even getting to that point. I am getting the error when I try to add a new lead with NO campaign id assigned to it. 

I appreicate your help in advance!