• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone please help with following error while using the bul api:

exception message='server error returned in unknown format'

we are quering the data from account object and get this error.
can anyone told me how to solve this error.
I have a requirement in wihich i need to check the used file storage of org.
How can i achieve this in apex, as i want to check if space are available in my org before inserting the attachment.
I am using twilio js in softphne to make a call from salesforce where i tried to get the ringing state and when calls picked by the caller to start my timer.

Write now i have set the 'answerOnBridge=true' in Twiml and also set 'enableRingingState' to ture in setup.
But unable to call connection.on('ringing', function(hasEarlyMedia) on state change.

Can anyone help me for this?
Hello All,

I am creating an CTI app for which i have craeted a call center and a visualforce page for softphone which i m going to use in lightning. 
I have setup everything successfully but facing problem with 'reqAdapterUrl'.

When i have created a managed package and installed it on other org i need to provide the complete URL for 'reqAdapterUrl' instead of '/apex/pageName'.

Can anyone help me out with this why we need to provide full URL for each org. Or, if there is any way so that i can any static URL that works in each org?
I have a requirement in wihich i need to check the used file storage of org.
How can i achieve this in apex, as i want to check if space are available in my org before inserting the attachment.