• 30 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The group <group name> only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed sender's list, and your email address isn't on the list.

How to whitelist the sender in the group? As office 365 group UI accepts email ID.
We got the bounce email while sending mass email through code. Can anyone shed light on this?
We can fetch 200 to 2000 records in REST API using NextRecordsURL and 'Sforce-Query-Options: batchSize'  request header field.
I want to implement similar functionality in my ApexREST so that the resource returns more than 50K records and send batch by batch based on the header parameter value passed as in REST API.

Highly appreciate anyone shed light on this issue.
We can fetch 200 to 2000 records in REST API using NextRecordsURL and 'Sforce-Query-Options: batchSize'  request header field.
I want to implement similar functionality in my ApexREST so that the resource returns more than 50K records and send batch by batch based on the header parameter value passed as in REST API.

Highly appreciate anyone shed light on this issue.
Hiya,

In my custom APEX REST endpoint, I want to have the exact same pagination as the SFDC REST API.
Is there an easier way to achieve this than implementing the logic from scratch? I would love to just extend abstract base class that holds all this logic and is used by the SFDC REST API as well. Or something similarly convenient, that doesn't involve me re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

I am unable to refresh an access_token using the rest api.  I am making the following POST:

POST /services/oauth2/token HTTP/1.1
Host: login.salesforce.com
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

grant_type=refresh_token&client_id=<cid>&client_secret=<cis>&refresh_token=<rt>

with appropriate vales for <cid>, <cis> and <rt>.  I am getting a 400 error with the following values returned:

{
"error": "invalid_grant",
"error_description": "token validity expired"
}

Does anyone know what is going on?  When I pass in a known invalid refresh_token I get a different error:

{
"error": "invalid_grant",
"error_description": "expired access/refresh token"
}

So, I think my refresh token is valid.  I can't find any information explaining the meaning of "token validity expired".  I have tried the refresh immediately after receiving the refresh_token and after waiting for a few hours.  Any help would be appreciated.

• September 05, 2013
Hiya,

In my custom APEX REST endpoint, I want to have the exact same pagination as the SFDC REST API.
Is there an easier way to achieve this than implementing the logic from scratch? I would love to just extend abstract base class that holds all this logic and is used by the SFDC REST API as well. Or something similarly convenient, that doesn't involve me re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks in advance,
Peter