• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I've built a simple app that retrieves all the Accounts and it works when I open the app from Excel but I've been having issues with the "Launch from Salesforce/Edit in Excel" functionality for X-Author.

Heres the situation (with help from the images attached):
  • Image "1" you can see the Action flow,  Query Action that just grabs the Accounts as List without any filter and a Display Action to show those records..
  • Image "2" is the actual App that is already Activated and my User is Assigned to the App.
  • Image "3" is the setup for the App.
  • Image "4" in this image I wasn't sure if "parentRecordId" is necessary for "parent-less" objects but I've added it.. then after clicking the "Edit in Excel" button Excel opens up and closes instantly.
errorLog
  • This image is what the "Product Error Log" says about that error but, after reading it I still don't understand why is that happening, I'm not sure if I've missed a step from the tutorials, after all I double checked everything... 
Do you know why is that happening?, or maybe have suggestions to troubleshoot this?

Thanks for you time.
Hi, 
I'm having some issues with the Featured Topics inside of Communities..

As you can see in the following image, the Navigational Topics or "Topic Catalog" does appear

User-added image
But as in the following image, the Featured Topics aren't visible, even though they're created they still don't show..,
User-added image

At first I thought about some Permissions issue with this, but I'm System Administrator.. this problem appeared today (after the client tried to re-arrage the community in some way) but I find it hard to troubleshoot this..
Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time,
Eliot Rojas.
Hello everyone,

I some doubts about Lightning Components/File libraries in which some internet research haven't helped me solve. But I think is mostly based around file libraries/lightning.. 
​I'll explain with help of the next image.. 
User-added image

User-added image
User-added image

(1) Functionality I would like to use inside of communities, it is already built inside force.com and actually works inside the Communities as a built-in Lightning component (2), but what I am looking for is to customize the sidebar (Owned by Me, Shared with Me, .. Libraries) to make it look a bit more like (3) where Folders would filter the content of files list and document Tags would serve as filters too..

So the main question is:
Is it possible to customize that existing component? I know how to query documents and folders (with ContentDocument & ContentFolder object) in Apex but, building that functionality (folders with nested folders/child elements) from scratch seems like a laborious task, that's why I'm asking, if there is a shorter route to this.

I tried some reverse engineering using Chrome's Lightning Component Inspector and found that some of the components like <forceContent:filesManager/> and others used by Files List component are not even accesible/available in development because I get FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION  "Failed to save undefined: No COMPONENT named filesManager found: Source" I've already research about any existing lightning component that would do the trick but can't find one, makes me think of that component as managed component? therefore not customizable?, is there a better way to achieve this?

Any tips, recommendations or questions are welcomed!
Thanks for your time.
Eliot.