• Associate Software Engineer
  • Mastercom TechService Pvt Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
        How to Restrict Picklist Values by User ?. I Have a users User1 and User2.I have a Picklist Field called 'City' and Banglore , Mumbai are the Picklist Values.i have to Banglore to User1 And Mumbai to User2.how to achieve this.?
      thank you
i have a 100 users and i have their date of birth with a field name DOB...suppose if i want to Wish them on their birthday what should i do...?
how many junction object can we create in salesforce org...and how many junction we can create for a single object...?
I have a User A B C and D...i have a field Email in all User...my requirment is 'The field Email shoud be mandatory in Both A and B users but not for Users C and D,,? how to achieve this ?
        How to Restrict Picklist Values by User ?. I Have a users User1 and User2.I have a Picklist Field called 'City' and Banglore , Mumbai are the Picklist Values.i have to Banglore to User1 And Mumbai to User2.how to achieve this.?
      thank you
I have a User A B C and D...i have a field Email in all User...my requirment is 'The field Email shoud be mandatory in Both A and B users but not for Users C and D,,? how to achieve this ?