• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Error ID: RPAFOKOJ , Tried completing Visualize Your Data lesson from Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers Modules  in several different new enviroments. still getting the following error message with a changing error ID everytime: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FNJYPQBK
I'm getting an unexpcted token error 'describe' in my describeLayout call. Can someoneexplain what I am doing wrong? 

DescribeLayoutResult describe = connection.describeLayout(string sObjectType.contact, string layoutName.subLayout, ID recordTypeID[012000000000000AAA]); {system.debug();}

I enabled multiple accounts on contacts. It created a related list called "Related Accounts" and I need the name to plug in some triggers. A selection statement for child relationships on Contact  didn't work.
I enabled multiple accounts on contacts. It created a related list called "Related Accounts" and I need the name to plug in some triggers. A selection statement for child relationships on Contact  didn't work.
Error ID: RPAFOKOJ , Tried completing Visualize Your Data lesson from Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers Modules  in several different new enviroments. still getting the following error message with a changing error ID everytime: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FNJYPQBK