• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The task for this challenge is following:

Setup a Dashboard with Reports
Create a dashboard named Sales Focus and add the reports you set up earlier in this module.
Add a component based on the Upgrades (Last Month) report as a gauge component.
Add a component based on the Key Accounts report as a horizontal bar chart component.

The problem is that I don't have the report "Upgrades (Last Month)" that is referred to in the text. I have completed all previous units in the module and even all modules before this one in the trail "Optimize Sales Features for Lightning Experience" so if this report was part of an earlier challenge I should have completed it in my trailhead playground. 

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? Or if you have the report do you remember in what unit/module it was a challenge? Very grateful for your help!

Create a dashboard named Sales Focus and add the reports you set up earlier in this module.
Add a component based on the Key Accounts report as a horizontal bar chart component.

The problem is that I don't have the report "Upgrades (Last Month)" that is referred to in the text. I have completed all previous units in the module and even all modules before this one in the trail "Optimize Sales Features for Lightning Experience" so if this report was part of an earlier challenge I should have completed it in my trailhead playground. 

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? Or if you have the report do you remember in what unit/module it was a challenge? Very grateful for your help!

I'm having all sorts of problems trying to complete the challenge for the sharing rules section of this module. I feel like I have everything setup properly but still get this error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Sharing Set is not setup with proper Case access. Please check the requirements.

Sharing set name is "Share cases with customers"
Applies to Profiles: Customer Community User
Access Granted: Case - User:Account = Case:Account - Read/Write

What am I missing