• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an existing Flow which opens on button-click - currentlich inside a VF-Page, to have the ability to set a finish location.
Because I have enabled Lightning Runtime for Flows in my Sping'17 Sandbox, I wanted to test it, which only works if I change the Button to call the Flows URL.
It all works fine and looks great, but it doesn't seem to accept my "retURL={!Opportunity.ID}.
(The full URL is: "/flow/Create_Contract_on_Opp_Button_Click?varOpp={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}")

Does anyone have a solution to this yet (without writing a special APEX class for it)??

Thanks
Toby
I have an existing Flow which opens on button-click - currentlich inside a VF-Page, to have the ability to set a finish location.
Because I have enabled Lightning Runtime for Flows in my Sping'17 Sandbox, I wanted to test it, which only works if I change the Button to call the Flows URL.
It all works fine and looks great, but it doesn't seem to accept my "retURL={!Opportunity.ID}.
(The full URL is: "/flow/Create_Contract_on_Opp_Button_Click?varOpp={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}")

Does anyone have a solution to this yet (without writing a special APEX class for it)??

Thanks
Toby