• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object that I am creating a custom Lightning component for in order to display specific information based on the client's needs. I need to pull the Account Billing and Shipping addresses in to display them using this Lightning component but none of the address fields are able to display. I have tried using the <lightning:formattedAddress> component to display them but it seems that you can only hard code the values into this component as attributes and not pull in data field values? Has anyone had success in displaying (VIEW ONLY) address fields in a custom component? 
I have a custom object that I am creating a custom Lightning component for in order to display specific information based on the client's needs. I need to pull the Account Billing and Shipping addresses in to display them using this Lightning component but none of the address fields are able to display. I have tried using the <lightning:formattedAddress> component to display them but it seems that you can only hard code the values into this component as attributes and not pull in data field values? Has anyone had success in displaying (VIEW ONLY) address fields in a custom component?