• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This issue involves 4 objects.
  • Insertions and child object called Insertion Details (records)
  • Publisher Accounts
  • Specs
On the Insertion parent record - a user needs to identify a publisher account....

User-added image

On the Insertions Details Record the User Needs to Specify Actual Dimensions:

User-added image

What I'm looking to do is create a dynamic way so if the user selects from a picklist on the insertion child record any of the columns below (double truck actual, full page actual, junior page, etc as shown in screenshot below), then a second field will auto populate the specs data for that specific publisher and if there is no data referenceable then the user can input some value.

Is this possible?

User-added image

User-added image
<apex:page standardController="Publisher_Site">
  <apex:relatedList list="notesandattachments">
    <apex:facet name="header">
      <apex:outputPanel>
        <apex:outputText value="Rate Cards and Media Kits"></apex:outputText>
        <apex:form>
          <apex:commandButton value="A Note" action="URL_OR_ACTION_METHOD"></apex:commandButton>
        </apex:form>
      </apex:outputPanel>
    </apex:facet>
  </apex:relatedList>
</apex:page>

Essentialy, I'm taking the amout on the opportunity and dividing it by the total number of days for the campaign. Total days is calculated by the campaign start date through the campaign end date. 

Once I get that calculation, I am allocating the split by month and want to populate it in the fields below on the opportunity by month (P1 = January, P2 = February, etc) 

For the example below, it's doing the field update for the P month fields, but I need help with the logic so the rev is distributed correctly for the months. 

For example for P4 - April it should show the value as $757 * 3 days (since that's how many days are part of the campaign in April) Thank you!

User-added image

User-added image

Any suggestions?

Hi, 

I need to create a trigger or validation rule that requires a user to attach a document/insertion order to an opportunity when it is changed to 100% or closed won.

Please advise. 

This issue involves 4 objects.
  • Insertions and child object called Insertion Details (records)
  • Publisher Accounts
  • Specs
On the Insertion parent record - a user needs to identify a publisher account....

User-added image

On the Insertions Details Record the User Needs to Specify Actual Dimensions:

User-added image

What I'm looking to do is create a dynamic way so if the user selects from a picklist on the insertion child record any of the columns below (double truck actual, full page actual, junior page, etc as shown in screenshot below), then a second field will auto populate the specs data for that specific publisher and if there is no data referenceable then the user can input some value.

Is this possible?

User-added image

User-added image
<apex:page standardController="Publisher_Site">
  <apex:relatedList list="notesandattachments">
    <apex:facet name="header">
      <apex:outputPanel>
        <apex:outputText value="Rate Cards and Media Kits"></apex:outputText>
        <apex:form>
          <apex:commandButton value="A Note" action="URL_OR_ACTION_METHOD"></apex:commandButton>
        </apex:form>
      </apex:outputPanel>
    </apex:facet>
  </apex:relatedList>
</apex:page>

Hi, 

I need to create a trigger or validation rule that requires a user to attach a document/insertion order to an opportunity when it is changed to 100% or closed won.

Please advise.