• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I am relatively new to lightning and front-end development in general. I am trying to use lightning:fileUpload in a case creation form instead of a custom solution implemented before (the old one has the same design as described here: http://peterknolle.com/file-upload-lightning-component/), but I have encountered some issues.

We have a custom lightning component which opens inside a modal when "Create New Case" button is clicked. The form is the one in the picture, encircled in red there is lightnind:fileUpload file selector and this one below is the tag-related code:
<fieldset class="slds-form--compound">
                <legend class="slds-form-element__label">Attachments</legend>   
                <div class="form-element__group">
                       <lightning:fileUpload label="Add attachment" 
                                             multiple="{!v.multiple}" 
                                             recordId="{!v.recordId}" 
                                             onuploadfinished="{!c.handleUploadFinished}" />
                </div>
 </fieldset>

Custom Case Creation Form

The main issue is that when I choose the file to upload, this modal shows up behind the case modal:
Lightning:fileUpload Modal

I couldn't find a way to change this behavior using CSS (z-index) and I am not even sure it is the right way to go.
Is there any way to control lightning:fileUpload behaviour, maybe auto-closing the modal after the file has been uploaded?
Thanks!

Hi, 
I have implemented a business logic which sets to complete every related tasks when a case is closed.
Though the process works just fine from internal org, it doesn't seem to function at all from community portal so when a portal user (community user profile and "Customer Community Plus Login" Licence) closes a case, the related activities are not set to completed.
Tried both with process builder and with triggers, no error messages or whatsoever, it just fails to function.
Since at 99.99% the problem is not in the code or in the logic of the business process (which is pretty straightforward), I thought that it could be something related to permissions/visibility. Now:

-"Default internal access" in Sessions Settings for "Cases" Object is set to "Public Read/Write/Transfer"
-"Default internal access" in Sessions Settings for "Activity" Object is set to " Controlled by Parent"
- Portal Users (with "community user profile" and "Customer Community Plus Login" Licence) have "Create", "Read", "Edit" permissions

Someone who can shed some light on this or had already encountered same or very similar issues?
Thank you in advance
Hi, 

I am relatively new to lightning and front-end development in general. I am trying to use lightning:fileUpload in a case creation form instead of a custom solution implemented before (the old one has the same design as described here: http://peterknolle.com/file-upload-lightning-component/), but I have encountered some issues.

We have a custom lightning component which opens inside a modal when "Create New Case" button is clicked. The form is the one in the picture, encircled in red there is lightnind:fileUpload file selector and this one below is the tag-related code:
<fieldset class="slds-form--compound">
                <legend class="slds-form-element__label">Attachments</legend>   
                <div class="form-element__group">
                       <lightning:fileUpload label="Add attachment" 
                                             multiple="{!v.multiple}" 
                                             recordId="{!v.recordId}" 
                                             onuploadfinished="{!c.handleUploadFinished}" />
                </div>
 </fieldset>

Custom Case Creation Form

The main issue is that when I choose the file to upload, this modal shows up behind the case modal:
Lightning:fileUpload Modal

I couldn't find a way to change this behavior using CSS (z-index) and I am not even sure it is the right way to go.
Is there any way to control lightning:fileUpload behaviour, maybe auto-closing the modal after the file has been uploaded?
Thanks!