• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am currently searching for a way to open a tab programmatically thanks to the REST API. I'm not sure if it is possible, but I was thinking about using custom invokable actions that would trigger an APEX class and then open this tab.

My need is the following : I am creating a Case thanks to the REST API. This case would be assigned to a specific user. I want this case to then automatically appear on the user's console as a tab (if possible in the background, not "popping", but it's a nice-to-have).

Any idea on how to do that ? Am I on the good path ?

Thank you !

Hi There,

Currently the snap-ins seems incompatible with IE9 ?
do anybody know a hack that could make it work ?

Many thanks

Hi there,

Is there a way to modify the content of the snaps-ins ?
by modifying a templat e for instance or at least by being able to modifying the wording ?

Many thanks

Hi there,

Currently it seems impossible to use the "Customer Timeout" with the Snap-ins.

If we set a 120s "Customer Timeout" on a live agent buttons for instance, after 120s, the connection between the Snap-ins and Salesforce is silently being cancelled without telling anything to the customer.
After that, when the customer tries to send a new message through the Snap-ins, an ugly Javascript alert popup...

Is there a way to fix that behavior ?
Maybe a Javascript event we could listen to ?

Many thanks

Hi there,

Is there a way to display a CSAT or at least a custom page with a link to a CSAT at the end of the chat when using the Snap-ins ?

Many thanks

Hi There,

Is is possible to change the locale or the language or the Snap-ins content ?
Currently, it seems to be related to the browser languages settings.

Many Thanks