• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to use the match() method on the SOAP API, I am new to Soap API concepts. i am trying to use this method like this. My requirement is i have custom object with Name and Date fields. I want to get the Records based on the Lead matching rule specified. In the matching it will check Name Fuzzy match and Date field. 

public class TestCallout {

public void GetDuplicates(){
        List<SObject> Orders = [select Id,Patient_Name__c,Patient_DOB__c from SRP__c];
        MatchOptions matchotpt = new MatchOptions();
        matchotpt.Fields = 'Name,DOB__c';
        matchotpt.Rule = 'Lead_Matching_Rule';
        matchotpt.SobjectType = 'Lead';
        List<Datacloud.MatchResult> callResults = new connection.match(Orders,matchotpt);
        system.debug('--results--'+callResults);
    }

}
I am trying to save this class i am getting these errors,
Invalid type: MatchOptions
Variable does not exist: matchotpt
Invalid type: connection.match

This is ref link : https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_calls_match.htm

Please help me?
Hi Guys,

Pls help me how to use map like this in lightning component.

component:--
<aura:iteration items="{!v.Accounts}" var="Acc">
    {!v.AccountMap[Acc.Id]}
</aura:iteration>

Thank You
Hi,

I Want to scroll to top of the page to indicate that error has occured. When i am try to display the error message page is not scrolling to top when error is occured.i want to auto scroll top when error occured in lightning component.Please help me its urgent.
I have written a lightning component to display the picklist values.But i want to display data in tables based on object selected in the picklist.
User-added image
This is the reference image.Please help me how to achieve this?
I have an approval process on opportunity object,when submitting the record approval goes to opportunity owner manager.
Need to select account for the opportunity, When selecting the particular account in opportunity and submitted for approval then approval goes to manager, when login with manager to approve the record it is showing the Insufficient priviliges error. This issue is happening only for one account.when i select another account it is working fine.please help me to solve this issue.

Hi,

I Want to scroll to top of the page to indicate that error has occured. When i am try to display the error message page is not scrolling to top when error is occured.i want to auto scroll top when error occured in lightning component.Please help me its urgent.
I created a lighting component to create a record using the <lightning:recordEditForm> component and a standard submit button.  It works well but it displays any error messages on the top of the screen.  I am looking for a way to check if there is an error message and if there is I would like to scroll back to the top of the page for review.  Does anyone have any ideas?
I have an approval process on opportunity object,when submitting the record approval goes to opportunity owner manager.
Need to select account for the opportunity, When selecting the particular account in opportunity and submitted for approval then approval goes to manager, when login with manager to approve the record it is showing the Insufficient priviliges error. This issue is happening only for one account.when i select another account it is working fine.please help me to solve this issue.

Hi, 
I can't understand why my 500 Pts Challenge is not validated while all the items are right. 
The error message is : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Web Leads' report is not using Leads as the report type.
But my type report is "Pistes" that means Leads in French
Any help?
Thanks

I need to be able to display a component in a lightning console app with a button bound to the bottom  of the screen as the user scrolls. The button will bring the user back to the top of the record page upon clicking it. My code below works on a lightning application record  page, but not on the lightning console application record page.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to display this component on a console record page. 

ScrollToTopOfPage.cmp: 
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome" access="global">
    <aura:attribute name="title" type="string" default="Go to top" description="Tooltip text when the mouse moves over the element"/>
    <aura:attribute name="label" type="string" default="Go to top" description="Text to be displayed inside the button"/>
    <aura:attribute name="className" type="string" description="CSS class for element"/>
    <aura:attribute name="heightToShowButton" type="integer" default="100" description="Height after which button will be visible"/>
    <aura:attribute name="iconName" type="string" default="utility:jump_to_top" description="Lightning Design System name of the icon. Names are written in the format 'utility:down' where 'utility' is the category, and 'down' is the specific icon to be displayed."/>
    <aura:attribute name="iconPosition" type="string" default="right" description="Describes the position of the icon with respect to body. Options include left and right."/>

<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>

<lightning:button variant="brand" aura:id="scrollToTopBtn" class="{!'scrollToTopBtn hideBtn ' + v.className}"
                      iconName="{!v.iconName}" iconPosition="{!v.iconPosition}"
                      title="{!v.title}" label="{!v.label}" onclick="{!c.scrollToTop}"/>
</aura:component>

ScrollToTopOfPageController.js:
({    
    doInit : function(component, event, helper){
       helper.bindScrollEvent(component, event);
    },

scrollToTop : function(component, event, helper) {
        window.scroll({
            top: 0, 
              behavior: 'smooth' 
        });
    }
})

ScrollToTopOfPageHelper: 
({
    bindScrollEvent : function(component, event) {
        var heightIndx = component.get("v.heightToShowButton");
        console.log("testing"); 
        window.onscroll = function() {
            console.log("scrolling"); 
            var btnCmp = component.find("scrollToTopBtn");
            if (document.body.scrollTop > heightIndx || document.documentElement.scrollTop > heightIndx) {
                $A.util.removeClass(btnCmp, 'hideBtn');
                console.log("if"); 
            } else {
                $A.util.addClass(btnCmp, 'hideBtn');
                console.log("else");
            }
        };
    }
})

ScrollToTopOfPage.css: 
.THIS.scrollToTopBtn {
  position: fixed;
  bottom: 20px;
  right: 30px;
  z-index: 99;
  font-size: 18px;
  border: none;
  outline: none;
  cursor: pointer;
  padding: 15px;
  border-radius: 4px;
}

.THIS.hideBtn{
    display : none;
}
ScrollToTopOfPage.design:
<design:component >
    <design:attribute name="title" default="Go to top" description="Tooltip text when the mouse moves over the element"/>
    <design:attribute name="label" default="Go to top" description="Text to be displayed inside the button"/>
    <design:attribute name="className" description="CSS class for element"/>
    <design:attribute name="iconName" default="utility:jump_to_top" description="Lightning Design System name of the icon. Names are written in the format 'utility:down' where 'utility' is the category, and 'down' is the specific icon to be displayed."/>
    <design:attribute name="iconPosition" default="right" description="Describes the position of the icon with respect to body. Options include left and right."/>
    <design:attribute name="heightToShowButton" default="100" description="Height after which button will be visible"/> 
</design:component>