• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have setup a CTI integration with Switchvox. I am not getting any kind of SoftPhone showing up in my Salesforce console. 
  • I have a new instance of Salesforce. My email address is wmachugh@i.farm. 
  • I have a switchvox pbx running the latest version of Switchvox which is version 6.3.4.1. The hostname is pbx.i.farm. 
  • I followed the directions on the following link that is listed as the current plugin specification for the Switchvox interface. 
  • http://kb.digium.com/articles/FAQ/How-do-i-set-up-the-Switchvox-Salesforce-Plugin?retURL=%2Fapex%2FknowledgeProduct&popup=false
  • I have created a support ticket with Digium. The support ticket is #00612590. They reviewed my setup and said my configuration is correct. They have escalated it to their engineers. My system number is NXT600. You may call them at (256) 428-6161
  • I have created a trouble ticket at Salesforce. The ticket number is 15661037. They say my only interface to technical support is through the developer forum. 
  • I have tried switching from Lightning to Classic user interfaces. On the Classic interfaces a small window where the SoftPhone plugin should go shows up, but it's blank. After some time it displays a message 502. When I switch back to Lightning interface, there is no change to the user interface. 
Here is the text of the JSON that I imported into Call Centers section of the platform setup. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<callCenter>
  <section sortOrder="0" name="reqGeneralInfo" label="General Information">
    <item sortOrder="0" name="reqInternalName" label="InternalName">SwitchvoxCTI</item>
    <item sortOrder="1" name="reqDisplayName" label="Display Name">SwitchvoxCTI</item>
    <item sortOrder="2" name="reqAdapterUrl" label="CTI Adapter URL">https://pbx.i.farm/realtime/salesforce/</item>
    <item sortOrder="3" name="reqUseApi" label="Use CTI API">true</item>
    <item sortOrder="4" name="reqSoftphoneHeight" label="Softphone Height">480</item>
    <item sortOrder="5" name="reqSoftphoneWidth" label="Softphone Width">300</item>
  </section>
  <section sortOrder="1" name="reqDialingOptions" label="Dialing Options">
    <item sortOrder="0" name="reqOutsidePrefix" label="Outside Prefix">9</item>
    <item sortOrder="1" name="reqLongDistPrefix" label="Long Distance Prefix">1</item>
    <item sortOrder="2" name="reqInternationalPrefix" label="International Prefix">01</item>
  </section>
</callCenter>

I can be reached at +1 (206) 402-0911 for diagnosing this issue. 
I have setup a CTI integration with Switchvox. I am not getting any kind of SoftPhone showing up in my Salesforce console. 
  • I have a new instance of Salesforce. My email address is wmachugh@i.farm. 
  • I have a switchvox pbx running the latest version of Switchvox which is version 6.3.4.1. The hostname is pbx.i.farm. 
  • I followed the directions on the following link that is listed as the current plugin specification for the Switchvox interface. 
  • http://kb.digium.com/articles/FAQ/How-do-i-set-up-the-Switchvox-Salesforce-Plugin?retURL=%2Fapex%2FknowledgeProduct&popup=false
  • I have created a support ticket with Digium. The support ticket is #00612590. They reviewed my setup and said my configuration is correct. They have escalated it to their engineers. My system number is NXT600. You may call them at (256) 428-6161
  • I have created a trouble ticket at Salesforce. The ticket number is 15661037. They say my only interface to technical support is through the developer forum. 
  • I have tried switching from Lightning to Classic user interfaces. On the Classic interfaces a small window where the SoftPhone plugin should go shows up, but it's blank. After some time it displays a message 502. When I switch back to Lightning interface, there is no change to the user interface. 
Here is the text of the JSON that I imported into Call Centers section of the platform setup. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<callCenter>
  <section sortOrder="0" name="reqGeneralInfo" label="General Information">
    <item sortOrder="0" name="reqInternalName" label="InternalName">SwitchvoxCTI</item>
    <item sortOrder="1" name="reqDisplayName" label="Display Name">SwitchvoxCTI</item>
    <item sortOrder="2" name="reqAdapterUrl" label="CTI Adapter URL">https://pbx.i.farm/realtime/salesforce/</item>
    <item sortOrder="3" name="reqUseApi" label="Use CTI API">true</item>
    <item sortOrder="4" name="reqSoftphoneHeight" label="Softphone Height">480</item>
    <item sortOrder="5" name="reqSoftphoneWidth" label="Softphone Width">300</item>
  </section>
  <section sortOrder="1" name="reqDialingOptions" label="Dialing Options">
    <item sortOrder="0" name="reqOutsidePrefix" label="Outside Prefix">9</item>
    <item sortOrder="1" name="reqLongDistPrefix" label="Long Distance Prefix">1</item>
    <item sortOrder="2" name="reqInternationalPrefix" label="International Prefix">01</item>
  </section>
</callCenter>

I can be reached at +1 (206) 402-0911 for diagnosing this issue.