• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have created few visualforce pages in our org. They are running smoothly in Production and one sandbox, but not working in another sandbox. The code is same in all the three orgs. Following is the error :

User-added image

Thanks,
Mreedula
We want to override the New button on the Account, which can not be done through lightning component (as this option is not available in overriding of New button, only vf page is available).

So we created a lightning component and tried to redirect it through the vf page. But the problem was the popup effect vanished. All the fields came in left side of the page without any styling. Any suggestions?
Hi,

We have created few visualforce pages in our org. They are running smoothly in Production and one sandbox, but not working in another sandbox. The code is same in all the three orgs. Following is the error :

User-added image

Thanks,
Mreedula
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to create a User Trigger that has a before insert operation which is supposed to bypass a Validation Rule. But both the validation rule and the Trigger are running in different transactions, hence the validation rule is firing. Please refer below snapshot of Debug Logs:
User-added image
I think this has something to do with User object being a Setup Object(although i was unable to find documentation for the same).