• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I need to create a Custom Object (Time__c) ideally with two Master-Detail Relationship: with case and with opportunity and only fill one relathionship each time: I will hace Time__c record related to case only and others related to opportunity only. I want to use MAster-Detail Relationship because i need to use several Roll_up fields.
I can create the object with the two master-Detail Relationships, but i need to relate the record to a case and to an opportunity.
Any workaround ?
I think about create two similar objects (Time1 and Time2) each one with a MAster-Detail Relationship, but maybe i will have problems reporting about them together.
Hi,
I need to create a Custom Object (Time__c) ideally with two Master-Detail Relationship: with case and with opportunity and only fill one relathionship each time: I will hace Time__c record related to case only and others related to opportunity only. I want to use MAster-Detail Relationship because i need to use several Roll_up fields.
I can create the object with the two master-Detail Relationships, but i need to relate the record to a case and to an opportunity.
Any workaround ?
I think about create two similar objects (Time1 and Time2) each one with a MAster-Detail Relationship, but maybe i will have problems reporting about them together.

With regards to the option in new cases to "Send notification email to contact" is there a way to make this default checked? I see that you can individually save preferences for tasks to do this but cant see an option for cases.

Apex code? 

Cheers