Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Not yet complete... what's wrong?: 
une
unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) HOW DO I GET ONE? to check this challenge. id: CVDNCLJQ

If I am already using a DE - how do I get a new one? I don't understand?
xpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) HOW DO I GET ONE? to check this challenge. id: CVDNCLJQ

I successfully completed first three steps of Create a Satisfaction Survey project. I got following error on the fourth step.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MHTDYIRG.

This is fairly new dev org. I have already created 4 dev org for trailhead, especially for modules which ask for new dev org at the beginning of the challenge. For e.g.- Security module. It will be time-consuming to create all new dev org and perform same steps again. Is there any quick fix for this?

Thank you in advance.
une
unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) HOW DO I GET ONE? to check this challenge. id: CVDNCLJQ

If I am already using a DE - how do I get a new one? I don't understand?
xpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) HOW DO I GET ONE? to check this challenge. id: CVDNCLJQ

Hi!
I'm making a trail's project "Create a satisfaction Survey". 
When i wished  verify my trail , i received this error
User-added image
I made other project and never i saw this error! Please, could i have some help ?

I have been working on the Satisfaction Survey Project on Trailhead and keep getting the below error message, I have tried the project any on a new DE org and I am still facing the same error.

Error Message :
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LCTRGUGX

This is the third time I am redoing the project and end up getting the same error. 

Please suggest.

Regards,
- Avinash

With the Winter '17 release, the instructions in the Use the Salesforce1 Mobile App module no longer work (at least on a PC).  It works fine in the Summer '16 release though.  Anyone know of a way to simulate Salesforce1?  I'm hoping to be able to do this in a demo tomorrow.
Please help!  I am stuck on creating flows.  Can't seem to work.  I keep on re-doing my work and not sure if I am doing it right.  The challlenge as follows:

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

If possible, if you can provide a snapshot.

Thank you.