• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to implement both SAML and OAuth options for a community. I want the the login to be seamless for the user, so they shouldn't have to pick between the two on the community login page.

I was thinking of trying to create a custom login page that could redirect the user to the appropriate login url, but it seems like the SAML login url always brings the user to the original custom login page where they have to choose the SAML option. 

Is it possible have both options in place and make the experience seamless for the user, so they don't have to select one or the other on the community login page? Do you really need to show both to have them exposed to the API (usuable)?
I'm trying to use the lightning:datatable component, but there doesn't seem to be a way to keep track of deselected checkboxes. My current implementation uses a drop down, that allows users to upate the data in the data table based on the user selected from the drop down.

I want to keep track of all selected rows, but there doesn't seem to be a way to remove un-selected rows.

Any ideas on how these can be done, docs really don't say anything about how to keep track of anyhting except what's selected? 
Hey, 

I am getting an internal server error message and a CSP Content-Security Policy issue wanring, but I'm not loading any sort of inline java script. This is a plain and simple plain lightning component not using any external javascript. I've tried to remove my controllers and helpers but the error is still there even if my component is empty.

An internal server error has occurred
Error ID: 194074567-37762 (827702864)

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'nonce-null' chrome-extension: https://sfdc.azureedge.net *.cs25.visual.force.com https://ssl.gstatic.com/accessibility/". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-R9GNuwxgywl6/B01T8tc1l8/gyaet50qijLuAzbSndw='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

The winter 18 release notes say:

UserLicense
The UsedLicensesLastUpdated field was added.
The following fields are now generally available: MasterLabel, Status, TotalLicenses, UsedLicenses.

Does this mean we can finally query this object with enrolling in the special pilot program? 

Hi,

I'm using the tooling api to query the CustomField object. It looks like the return result is not returning all the custom fields in my org, even though I am running as a system admin and all fields have been configured so they are visible. They only appear from the query, if I explicity add the table the custom field is in, in the where clause.

Anyone know why some custom fields only show in the table from the CustomField object query,  if I explcitily define the table it's associated too?
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to get the results from running test classes asynchrous using the tooling api. It looks like it returns a AsyncApexJob id, but if there a lots of apex tests the process could take a while to complete. How would you know when the job is finished? Would you have to continiously submit get request to find a completion date, or is it possible to create some sort of listener ( without the streaming API ) to listen for when the tests complete?
Hey I'm trying to run HTMLUnit to perform some web scraping. It works on all the non-lightning pages, but when I go to a vf page using lightning out I can't see the additional elements that get added dynamically. Since HTMLUnit is a GUI-less web browser could that be the issue? Is there a reason why the lightning out javascript doens't seem to be figuring?

I have a <ul> tag in a component, when I try to reRender the component only is the data not getting updated but my <ul> tags are turning into block quote. I'm not sure what the issue is.. It loads normally, but once the component gets reRendered my <ul> tags turn into <blockquotes>.
<div class="slds-dropdown slds-dropdown--right slds-dropdown--small" role="listbox" style="position:absolute;max-width:200px">
    <ul class="slds-dropdown__list" role="presentation">
        <apex:repeat value="{!c.data}" var="f">
           <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!f.isChecked}">
              <li class="slds-dropdown__item slds-is-selected" role="presentation" onclick="selectItem(event)">
              <span class="slds-lookup__item-action slds-lookup__item-action--label" role="option">
              <span class="slds-truncate">{!f.data} </span>
              </span>     
              </li>
              </apex:outputPanel>
                 <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!NOT(f.isChecked)}">
                  <li class="slds-dropdown__item" role="presentation" onclick="selectItem(event)">
                  <span class="slds-lookup__item-action slds-lookup__item-action--label" role="option">
                   <span class="slds-truncate">{!f.data}</span>
                   </span>     
                  </li>
         </apex:repeat>
    </ul>
</div>

Hi,

Here's the situation, I am trying to dynamically show some custom apex components. I have an parent outputpanel with some nested outputpanel children. The outputpanel gets reRendered from an action function the the nested outpanels get rendered depending on some value. Everything looks good and is working, but each apex component has a visualforce remoting function which is supposed to be called when the component loads. When the component loads, the js remoting function tries to fire but it says the controller can't be found. It looks like the remoting function is trying to fire before the actual controller loads. If I look in the debug logs, the constructor for the controller is being called.

Apex Page:
<apex:form >
    	<apex:actionFunction name="setName" action="{!onChangeName}" reRender="containerPanel">
    		<apex:param name="name" assignTo="{!name}" value="" />
    	</apex:actionFunction>
    </apex:form>

<apex:outputPanel id="containerPanel" >
                             <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!name == 'Bob'}">
                             <c:Component1 a_name="{!chartName}"  />
                              <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!name == 'Barb}">
                              	  <c:Component2 name="{!name}"/>

<script>
        const j$ = jQuery.noConflict();
        j$(document).ready(function() {
//call action function
 setName("Bob");
});
</script>

Component:

<apex:component controller="Controller">

<apex:attribute name="name" type="String" description="name" assignTo="{!name}" />

<div id="{!name}" class="container"></div>

<script>

var name = {!name}
//call remoting function when component is loaded
        Visualforce.remoting.Manager.invokeAction("{!$RemoteAction.Controller.genName}",
                                                  name,
                                                  function(result, event) {
                                                      if (event.status) {
//do something
}
});

</script>
</apex:component>

Errors:
Controller not found for: 
Unable to invoke action .....  no controller and/or function found
I have a <ul> tag in a component, when I try to reRender the component only is the data not getting updated but my <ul> tags are turning into block quote. I'm not sure what the issue is.. It loads normally, but once the component gets reRendered my <ul> tags turn into <blockquotes>.
<div class="slds-dropdown slds-dropdown--right slds-dropdown--small" role="listbox" style="position:absolute;max-width:200px">
    <ul class="slds-dropdown__list" role="presentation">
        <apex:repeat value="{!c.data}" var="f">
           <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!f.isChecked}">
              <li class="slds-dropdown__item slds-is-selected" role="presentation" onclick="selectItem(event)">
              <span class="slds-truncate">{!f.data} </span>
              </span>     
              </li>
                 <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!NOT(f.isChecked)}">
                  <li class="slds-dropdown__item" role="presentation" onclick="selectItem(event)">
                   <span class="slds-truncate">{!f.data}</span>
                   </span>     
                  </li>
         </apex:repeat>
    </ul>
</div>

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to get the results from running test classes asynchrous using the tooling api. It looks like it returns a AsyncApexJob id, but if there a lots of apex tests the process could take a while to complete. How would you know when the job is finished? Would you have to continiously submit get request to find a completion date, or is it possible to create some sort of listener ( without the streaming API ) to listen for when the tests complete?
Hi,

Here's the situation, I am trying to dynamically show some custom apex components. I have an parent outputpanel with some nested outputpanel children. The outputpanel gets reRendered from an action function the the nested outpanels get rendered depending on some value. Everything looks good and is working, but each apex component has a visualforce remoting function which is supposed to be called when the component loads. When the component loads, the js remoting function tries to fire but it says the controller can't be found. It looks like the remoting function is trying to fire before the actual controller loads. If I look in the debug logs, the constructor for the controller is being called.

Apex Page:
<apex:form >
    	<apex:actionFunction name="setName" action="{!onChangeName}" reRender="containerPanel">
    		<apex:param name="name" assignTo="{!name}" value="" />
    	</apex:actionFunction>
    </apex:form>

<apex:outputPanel id="containerPanel" >
                             <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!name == 'Bob'}">
                             <c:Component1 a_name="{!chartName}"  />
                              <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!name == 'Barb}">
                              	  <c:Component2 name="{!name}"/>

<script>
        const j$ = jQuery.noConflict();
        j$(document).ready(function() {
//call action function
 setName("Bob");
});
</script>

Component:

<apex:component controller="Controller">

<apex:attribute name="name" type="String" description="name" assignTo="{!name}" />

<div id="{!name}" class="container"></div>

<script>

var name = {!name}
//call remoting function when component is loaded
        Visualforce.remoting.Manager.invokeAction("{!$RemoteAction.Controller.genName}",
                                                  name,
                                                  function(result, event) {
                                                      if (event.status) {
//do something
}
});

</script>
</apex:component>

Errors:
Controller not found for: 
Unable to invoke action .....  no controller and/or function found