• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to move my logo to the right of the page - I have tried every variation of align right/float right/position right I can think of.
I have changed this section of the Visualforce page at least 30 times and the only time I have been able to move the logo to the right is by using 
position: absolute; right: 0; - the issue I have when I use this is the logo appears over all my text and i'm not sure how to prevent this?

Nothing else I have tried has managed to get the logo to move anywhere from the top left - I have spent about 5 hours now just trying to move this logo so I am willing to try anything. If anybody has any suggestions I would be extremely grateful!

<head>
<style type="text/css">
@page{
      size: landscape;
      margin: 10%
      @top-right {
        content: "element(header)";
        }
      @bottom-left {
        content: element(footer)";
        font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 8px;
        }
}
div.header {
    position: running(header);
    right: 0;
           }
div.footer {
    position: running(footer);
    bottom: 0;
    }           
body {
      font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 11px;
        }
table {
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
           <div class="header" style="right: 0">
              <div><apex:outputField value="{!accountDetails.Invoice_Logo__c}"/></div>
                  <br />  
           </div>

Thanks,

Kelsey
Hello,

I am trying to add a logo to the top of a Visualforce PDF. I was originally able to do this using 

<center><apex:image url="{!$Resource.PM_Invoice}" width="300" height="150"/></center>

However I now need the logo to show based on the logo on the Customer Account - as we use this PDF to generate orders for 2 clients.

I have created a custom URL field on the Account (Logo_URL__c) and a second field Logo Image with the formula below:
IF(LEN(Logo_URL__c)=0,"", IMAGE(Logo_URL__c,"Company Logo"))

This shows the logo on the accounts.

I have then referenced both these fields in my Apex Class Controller.

I am now struggling to get the logo to show on the invoice - I have tried using many variations of the below

<center><apex:image url="{!accountDetails.Logo_URL__c}" width="300" height="150"/></center>

and each time just have a greyed out box where the logo should show.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Kelsey

User-added image

Hi -
Im trying to complete the Import Data module (Admin Beginner > Data Management > Import Data).

When I launch the Trailhead Playground and go to setup > data import wizard - I cant click on anything on the page none of the buttons work so I cant launch the data import wizard. I get this error at the bottom of the page.

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [Unable to get property 'apply' of undefined or null reference] Failing descriptor: {markup://aura:html}

I've tried refreshing, logging in and out etc and still cant make the page work?
Hello,

I am trying to move my logo to the right of the page - I have tried every variation of align right/float right/position right I can think of.
I have changed this section of the Visualforce page at least 30 times and the only time I have been able to move the logo to the right is by using 
position: absolute; right: 0; - the issue I have when I use this is the logo appears over all my text and i'm not sure how to prevent this?

Nothing else I have tried has managed to get the logo to move anywhere from the top left - I have spent about 5 hours now just trying to move this logo so I am willing to try anything. If anybody has any suggestions I would be extremely grateful!

<head>
<style type="text/css">
@page{
      size: landscape;
      margin: 10%
      @top-right {
        content: "element(header)";
        }
      @bottom-left {
        content: element(footer)";
        font-size: 8px;
        }
}
div.header {
    position: running(header);
    right: 0;
           }
div.footer {
    position: running(footer);
    bottom: 0;
    }           
body {
      font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 11px;
        }
table {
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
           <div class="header" style="right: 0">
              <div><apex:outputField value="{!accountDetails.Invoice_Logo__c}"/></div>
                  <br />  
           </div>

Thanks,

Kelsey
Hello,

I am trying to add a logo to the top of a Visualforce PDF. I was originally able to do this using 

<center><apex:image url="{!$Resource.PM_Invoice}" width="300" height="150"/></center>

However I now need the logo to show based on the logo on the Customer Account - as we use this PDF to generate orders for 2 clients.

I have created a custom URL field on the Account (Logo_URL__c) and a second field Logo Image with the formula below:
IF(LEN(Logo_URL__c)=0,"", IMAGE(Logo_URL__c,"Company Logo"))

This shows the logo on the accounts.

I have then referenced both these fields in my Apex Class Controller.

I am now struggling to get the logo to show on the invoice - I have tried using many variations of the below

<center><apex:image url="{!accountDetails.Logo_URL__c}" width="300" height="150"/></center>

and each time just have a greyed out box where the logo should show.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Kelsey

User-added image

Hi -
Im trying to complete the Import Data module (Admin Beginner > Data Management > Import Data).

When I launch the Trailhead Playground and go to setup > data import wizard - I cant click on anything on the page none of the buttons work so I cant launch the data import wizard. I get this error at the bottom of the page.

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [Unable to get property 'apply' of undefined or null reference] Failing descriptor: {markup://aura:html}

I've tried refreshing, logging in and out etc and still cant make the page work?