• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

Class started throwing below errom from yesterday. We have not updated anything  recently. 

Error : System.QueryException: No such column 'lastpasswordchangedate' on entity 'User'

Observations:
  • This class is failing only in sandbox but not in prod.
  • Sandbox Version - Summer '20 Patch 10  and Spring '20 Patch 23.21
  • If i update the class to without sharing then it is working fine.
  • The class is failing only while testing the functionlity using community user but it is perfectly working fine for internal user.
Any help will/would be appreciated?
  • June 24, 2020
Hi,
We have added new featues to the existing project and would like to notify the users in community,

Could you please let me know how can we notify the users about new featues?

Thanks,
Raj
  • May 13, 2020
Hi,

I have a PDF file (static content) which i would like to open in a popup window when user clicks on a link in unauthenticated community portal lighting component. 

Thank you 

• March 23, 2020
Hi,

The Cast Iron user used to upload/access files into/from salesforce but from few days cast iron job is failing and throwing below error. 

Error while trying to activate activity. Error is: Object type "contentversion" is unknown.

I didn't see contentversion object permission in Profile permissions.

• December 03, 2018
Hi,

We would like to delete the contacts in production which are not linked to Opportunity, Note, File, Attachment, Task, Event, Activity etc.

Attachment, Notes,  Files, Tasks and Event objects are not supporting the semi join inner queries. 

Is there anyway i can find the Contacts records which are not used anywhere in salesforce?
  • November 13, 2018
Hi,

Microservice team integrating with Salesforce using REST API to get the multiple Base64 data from ContentVersion.

Using below SOQL we are not getting the base64 data and again need to hit /services/data/v20.0/sobjects/ContentVersion/CVID
to get the base64 data.
Execute a SOQL Query
Using https://yourInstance.salesforce.com/services/data/v20.0/query/?q=SELECT+name+from+ContentVersion+Where+ID+IN('','')

Is there any way we can get multiple ContentVersion records base64 data using single call. 

Thanks

• November 12, 2018
Hi,

I have a field "Percentage of Approval" on Custom setting this will be stored % value. This can be changed at any time. 

If 10% then for every 100 records, 10 records should be submitted for approval. (10th, 20th, 30th etc)
If 90% then for every 100 records, 90 records should be submitted for approval ( 1 to 9, 11 to 19) 
If 40% then for every 100 records, 40 records should be submitted for approval.

Any help is appreciated.  

• May 15, 2018
Hi,

The cast Iron job is running every day and uploading the files on opportunity record File Section. (creating the contentversion, contentdocument and ContentDocumentlink records)
These files by default every one able to see in the Org. 

These files should be able to see only one group of users. no one shouldn't see these files including Opportunity owner.
Could you please let us know how can we share the records with only one group. 

• May 04, 2018

Hi,

I would like to the pass the account information to external system whenever user insert/Update Account record in salesforce but the issue is i can't override New/Edit buttons because Account object is using other applications with different record types.

Please find the my design analysis
1)   Create "Sync Account" Java Script detail page button to Sync account data with external systems.  
            Issues     
              i) May user get an error while clicking "Syn Account" button from external system but Account data is already saved in salesforce.
              ii) User need to click button multiple times, to save Account record in salesforce and to sync account data with external system.
             iii)  May user forgot to click on Sync account button hence data is not sync with external system. 
2)   Creating an inline Vf page and invoking an external system on page load               
           Issues       
             i)   I think salesforce is not recommending this approach. 
3)  Invoking the external system using trigger handler class based on the record typeIssues:
        Issues            
            i)   Need to do check can we show the error messages on standard detail page from apex class. 
4)  Create a new Vf page to select the record type. Based on the selection of record type navigate to standard page or vf page.For current application navigate to new vf page which need to be created to invok an external system.
For other applications navigate to Standard detail page.
        Issues:
              i)    Development effort will increase because we need to create two vf pages. One for Selection of record type and next for invoking an                       external application to send account data.
              ii)    Existing validation rules should implement using flow or apex class.

Please let me know is there any other best possible solution. 
Thanks for your help in advance.
  • July 17, 2017
Hi,

I would like to the pass the account information to external system whenever user insert/Update Account record in salesforce but the issue is i can't override New/Edit buttons because Account object is using other applications with different record types.

1)   Create "Sync Account" Java Script detail page button to Sync account data with external systems.  
            Issues     
              i) May user get an error while clicking "Syn Account" button from external system but Account data is already saved in salesforce.
              ii) User need to click button multiple times, to save Account record in salesforce and to sync account data with external system.
             iii)  May user forgot to click on Sync account button hence data is not sync with external system. 
           Issues

3)  Invoking the external system using trigger handler class based on the record typeIssues:
        Issues            
            i)   Need to do check can we show the error messages on standard detail page from apex class. 
4)  Create a new Vf page to select the record type. Based on the selection of record type navigate to standard page or vf page.For current application navigate to new vf page which need to be created to invok an external system.
        Issues:
              i)    
Development effort will increase because we need to create two vf pages. One for Selection of record type and next for invoking an                       external application to send account data.

• July 17, 2017
Hi,

I have a value in my Component controller and i would like to pass the value to my page controler. I am not using the same controller.

Any help is really appreciated. 
  • February 17, 2017
Hi, 

Class started throwing below errom from yesterday. We have not updated anything  recently. 

Error : System.QueryException: No such column 'lastpasswordchangedate' on entity 'User'

Observations:
  • This class is failing only in sandbox but not in prod.
  • Sandbox Version - Summer '20 Patch 10  and Spring '20 Patch 23.21
  • If i update the class to without sharing then it is working fine.
  • The class is failing only while testing the functionlity using community user but it is perfectly working fine for internal user.
Any help will/would be appreciated?
  • June 24, 2020
Hi,

The Cast Iron user used to upload/access files into/from salesforce but from few days cast iron job is failing and throwing below error. 

Error while trying to activate activity. Error is: Object type "contentversion" is unknown.

I didn't see contentversion object permission in Profile permissions.

• December 03, 2018

Hi,

Issues     
           Issues       
        Issues            
        Issues:
              i)    Development effort will increase because we need to create two vf pages. One for Selection of record type and next for invoking an                       external application to send account data.

• July 17, 2017