• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all ,
Actually I'm trying to complete Battle Station App in Trailhead.When I verify the Step:Modify  The User Experience in Battle Station App.I got this error.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: CMRDWFAY. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist

So,Please Any Refer My ID

Thanks 
Venkatesh Puttam
Need help?
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, AddRelatedRecord: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_percent__c]: [Discount_percent__c] Trigger.AddRelatedRecord: line 14, column 1: []

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert,before update) {
    for(Account a :Trigger.new)
    {
        if(a.Match_Billing_Address__c == true)
        {
            a.ShippingPostalcode = a.BillingPostalcode;
        }
    }
}
Hi all ,
Actually I'm trying to complete Battle Station App in Trailhead.When I verify the Step:Modify  The User Experience in Battle Station App.I got this error.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: CMRDWFAY. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist

So,Please Any Refer My ID

Thanks 
Venkatesh Puttam
I keep getting this error from the challenge.  I logged into my developer console from the Trailhead challenge screen using same email address (only have one on Salesforce.com) and nothing has changed since I started the developer track on Trailhead, which requires numerous challenges.

The Apex class named StringArrayTest shows up on the development console and from the setup interface in the developer section....

I am puzzled how it can show up on both and after entering from the trailhead challenge logon to developer edition and still have this error that is is not  found.  Any suggestion????