• Data Integrity Analyst/ Salesforce Admin
  • Northeast Bank

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to learn apex and not understanding when to use "final" modifier . How does it differ from "static"?
appreiate your help!
  • May 30, 2018
Hello, I am stuck on something and it's driving me crazy. Would appreciate our help. we have a few  Account record types  and everytime I create a record, it keeps reverting to the default record type. I check all associated workflows, triggers, page layouts, permisisons. 

Thank you!
  • April 09, 2018
In my org, user has two permission set:
1]Standard permission set: which restrict access to Tracking_Number__c field on Task Object
2]Custom Permission set: which grant aceess to Tracking_Number__c field on Task Object

Still this user is not able to accees this field in process builder. anybody has solution for this
I am trying to learn apex and not understanding when to use "final" modifier . How does it differ from "static"?
appreiate your help!
  • May 30, 2018
Hi All,

I have created one lookup relationship field with the Account in a custom object. We have 2-3 records too in Custom object, and for every record lookup field is filled. Still i am getting this error message
"You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail. "
When i am tring to change its field type. :(
I had even tried deleting up all the records then clearing the recycle bin waited for 24 hours to get it completed removed, nothing worked so far :(

Hello, I am stuck on something and it's driving me crazy. Would appreciate our help. we have a few  Account record types  and everytime I create a record, it keeps reverting to the default record type. I check all associated workflows, triggers, page layouts, permisisons. 

Thank you!
  • April 09, 2018
Challenge Requirements:
Create a flow:
Name: New Lead
Type: Screen Flow
In the flow, add a screen with these required screen fields.
Last Name
Company Name
In the flow, create a lead record.
Use the screen fields to set the lead’s Last Name and Company.
Store the lead’s ID in a Text variable called leadId.
In the flow, add another screen with a Lightning component screen field.
Name the field Upload_File
Choose the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component.
Use the leadId variable to set the component's Related Record ID attribute.
Activate the New Lead flow.
Create a new Lightning page:
Type: Home page
Label: Process Automation Home
In Process Automation Home, add a Flow component that references the New Lead flow.
Activate the page and set it as the default Home page.

I did all of this and yet it says it cannot detect force content?User-added image
User-added image