• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm very new to SFDC development and am trying to create a trigger that will assign lead owners based on web domain (lead field name = "rWeb Domain"). Currently, lead ownership is defined at the company level (i.e. one company is owned by one user), and we uniquely identify a company by its rWeb Domain. I'm hoping to automatically assign any newly created leads where the company already exists in SFDC to the appropriate lead owner. For any new leads where no company exists, I'd like to assign them to lead owners based on a round-robin system, but with a qualifier for Inudstry. Our users are currenlty segmented into two teams, each with different Industries (team 1 Industries = "Education", "Technology"; Team 2 Industries = "Media", "Entertainment"). As such, the round robin lead assignments should apply to new leads within those respective industries. All other new leads (i.e. those where no matching rWeb Domain exists AND that do not fall into one of those four industries) should be assigned to me.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Hi, I'm very new to SFDC development and am trying to create a trigger that will assign lead owners based on web domain (lead field name = "rWeb Domain"). Currently, lead ownership is defined at the company level (i.e. one company is owned by one user), and we uniquely identify a company by its rWeb Domain. I'm hoping to automatically assign any newly created leads where the company already exists in SFDC to the appropriate lead owner. For any new leads where no company exists, I'd like to assign them to lead owners based on a round-robin system, but with a qualifier for Inudstry. Our users are currenlty segmented into two teams, each with different Industries (team 1 Industries = "Education", "Technology"; Team 2 Industries = "Media", "Entertainment"). As such, the round robin lead assignments should apply to new leads within those respective industries. All other new leads (i.e. those where no matching rWeb Domain exists AND that do not fall into one of those four industries) should be assigned to me.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!