• 48 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a new playground, selected it from the "Launch your Hands On Org" dropdown and tried to install the unmanaged package for the challenge - it only installs to my original DE. I've tried the incognito directions, I've disconnected my original DE org and I've tried to do the challenge in my original DE org but the package doe not install properly.  How do I install to the new play ground into the new playground.
There is a custom object Done, and I need to create a look up to account. When lead is converted I need a record in done object which is related to the account. Please help me with this. Suggest me in Process builder
Lead Status
If Lead Status is Active or Follow up, I wanted to follow up with lead in 10 days or older and it should automatically redirect to Campaign (Custom Campaigns) and show us the report of it and then we can follow up with lead through dialer. So below screenshot shows the dependant fields, and there we have Lead Status. So how will it redirect to the Campaign if Lead Status is follow up with 10 days or older? Pardon me if I did any wrong in question 
Lead Status
If Lead Status is Active or Follow up, I wanted to follow up with lead in 10 days or older and it should automatically redirect to Campaign (Custom Campaigns) and show us the report of it and then we can follow up with lead through dialer. So below screenshot shows the dependant fields, and there we have Lead Status. So how will it redirect to the Campaign if Lead Status is follow up with 10 days or older? Pardon me if I did any wrong in framing question 
Last note and notes should get auto populate if we fill one in either of them.
I had custom field LAST NOTE in my opportunity layout. And I had field New Note is under Notes and Attachments related list in the layout. When we enter the Last Note, I wanted to display the same in the New note? How does it possible? I mean without doing it twice (Copy and paste), I just wanted to auto populate it.  when I create Last Note, it should get auto populate the same in New NOTE and create record whenever I create Last note which means there should be all the information in Nee Notes related list whenever I create last note.
Can you please help me out.Thank you
I had custom field LAST NOTE in my opportunity layout. And I had field New Note is under Notes and Attachments related list in the layout. When we enter the note, I wanted to display the same in the Last Note? How does it possible? I mean without doing it twice (Copy and paste), I just wanted to auto populateit.  when I create New Note, it should get auto populate the same in LAST NOTE. Can someone help me with this. Thank you and appreciated.User-added imageUser-added image
Lead Status
If Lead Status is Active or Follow up, I wanted to follow up with lead in 10 days or older and it should automatically redirect to Campaign (Custom Campaigns) and show us the report of it and then we can follow up with lead through dialer. So below screenshot shows the dependant fields, and there we have Lead Status. So how will it redirect to the Campaign if Lead Status is follow up with 10 days or older? Pardon me if I did any wrong in question framing. 
As I'm new to SFDC, Can someone help me with trigger or process builder? Thank you and appreciated. User-added image
Last note and notes should get auto populate if we fill one in either of them.
I had custom field LAST NOTE in my opportunity layout. And I had field New Note is under Notes and Attachments related list in the layout. When we enter the Last Note, I wanted to display the same in the New note? How does it possible? I mean without doing it twice (Copy and paste), I just wanted to auto populate it.  when I create Last Note, it should get auto populate the same in New NOTE and create record whenever I create Last note which means there should be all the information in Nee Notes related list whenever I create last note.
Can you please help me out.Thank you
I created a new playground, selected it from the "Launch your Hands On Org" dropdown and tried to install the unmanaged package for the challenge - it only installs to my original DE. I've tried the incognito directions, I've disconnected my original DE org and I've tried to do the challenge in my original DE org but the package doe not install properly.  How do I install to the new play ground into the new playground.
I appeared for Platform dev 2 exam and faced a question 
Which API can be used to execute unit tests?
3 answers
A. Streaming API
B. Test API
c. Tooling API
D. SOAP API
E.  Metadata API

I was not sure about this, can anyone answer that.

I am new to Lightning process builder.I have one custom object named as "Fee__c".There is lookup on Fee__c to Contact.Now,I want that if a new record is created in contact then that record should also create in Fee__c,and there is field named as Semester__c in Contact if Semester__c value changes/updated in Contact then also respective new record will create in Fee__c(want to use priorvalue to check previous and new value in Semester__c so that new record will create if only new value in semester is different from previous) and also if any other updations except the Semester__c field in contact then there will be no updation/creation of new records in Fee__c should be done.What should be best technique to do this?please guide me.