• -1 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am using Outlook version 2016, due to corruption in the OST file I won't be able to access my OST file data, I already tried scanpst.exe to repair OST file. But it doesn't resolve any issues. Can anyone tell how to recover email from OST file Outlook 2016? Please help 
If you are Outlook user and searching for OST to PST conversion solution, then I would be happpy to help you out. First of all I would like to tell you that there is no official method to convert ost to pst for Outlook 2019/2016/2013 etc. However there are plenty of software avaialble in market which can help you out.
Visit this link and check out the Best OST to PST Converter for Outlook 2019.
According to the above list I had found Advik OST to PST Converter has been rated #1. So for examisng its features it has inatlled it on my PC.
Here is how it works;
  1. Launch tool and add ost file.
  2. Select PST as saving option from the list
  3. Click convert
Done! 
Simple user interface and multiple file saving options are the main key highlights of this application. 
Overall, you can try the above solution to import ost file in outlook 2019 or convert ost to pst for outlook 2019 version.
If you are struggling to import MBOX to Outlook 2013, then use ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter for direct and simple conversion of data. It is an authentic solution by which users can instantly convert MBOX to Outlook PST format. This enables user to import MBOX file to any version of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Key Features of MBOX to PST Converter
  • Bulk convert MBOX to PST format.
  • User-friendly Interface of the tool.
  • Complete Conversion from MBOX file to PST.
  • Maintains data integrity and Email formatting.
  • Fully supportable to any MBOX file i.e. Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage and many more.
Simple Steps to Convert MBOX to PST File
The entire MBOX to PST Conversion will be done in just 2 simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter.
  • Select MBOX File/Folder.
  • Choose Destination location.
  • Press Convert Button.
I recently migrated from Windows Mails to Outlook 2010. How do I import the EML files to MS Outlook file format? Dragging the EML files to an Outlook folder does not work. Is there any other effective solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If your searching for a tool which is able to convert damaged OST files into PST, your search has come to an end, because ATS OST to PST converter is designed with very intelligent feature, its highly rich algorithm able to convert badly damaged files, and there is no file size limitation, so it is advisable to take free trial version of this tool, which allows you to convert 30 email item from each folder so you can easily judge it working performance, Office 365 and Live Exchange server are the additional features of this tool.

Get more details:   https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Exchange-OST-to-PST-12f7656a

User-added image
If you are shifting from Lotus Notes to Outlook then you will need to convert your NSF files into PST files and this can be possible if either you have sound technical knowledge or by using a third party tool, it is wise to use a third party tool because manual method is tedious and risky also, I would like to suggest ATS NSF to PST converter which is designed with awesome feature like you can split your heavy PST files into small PST files, it supports all the updated version of MS Outlook from 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 up to 2016, and the amazing thing is that you will be allowed to export you NSF database into Office 365 and it also support Live Exchange server.

Get more details:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/convert-nsf-to-pst-software-154.html

User-added image
Advance Nsf to Pst Converter software have the ability to convert NSF files to PST file with complete attachment, images etc. It also helps to convert Nsf files into various formats like MSG, PST EML and HTML file FORMAT. IT can also easily spilt large PST file into small PST file. See at http://www.lotusnotes.tooutlookconverter.com/
Export your MBOX Mac files into Outlook PST format easily using Apple Mac Mail Converter tool.This tool can keep data intact during conversion and support MBOX files created by Apple and 20 other email clients. This tool can do bulk conversion of Apple Mac files into Outlook and let you attach PST file directly to MS Outlook. This tool supports all versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003,2007,2010,2013 and even 2016.It works well on all Windows Operating Systems and has a demo version free of cost.

Mac MBOX To Outlook PST
Try the manual conversion of DBX file into PST file before using any DBX to PST Converter Software. Manual method effectively converts DBX file to Outlook PST format. Using manual solution you have to install the Windows live mail and MS Outlook.

Follow the below manual steps-

1) In Windows live mail, Click on the file or Press Alt + F.
2) Click on Import Messages from the menu.
3) In import messages Dialogue box, select Microsoft Outlook Express and click on Next.
4) Then, select All Folders radio button and click on Next tab. (After that the Windows live Mail will import into your mail box data from Outlook Express in Windows Live).
5) Move your cursor on the Export email and click on Email messages. After that select Microsoft. Exchange from Export Mail setup program and click Next.
6) Select All folder like Step 4 and click on Finish.

For more manual solution visit here:  Manual conversion of DBX file into PST file

How can I import Outlook Express to Outlook 2016?
Please suggest me the solution or paid tool that can help me out from this data loss situation.

I have a 17GB PST file which seems to be corrupt, I repaired my PST with ScanPST.exe but did not get all my data. Please give suggestion how can I repair my PST file its very important for me. 
If you want to again access OST files without using Exchange Server, So I suggest OST files users then Download PDS Exchange OST Recovery software which solve Exchange OST file any problems to recover inaccessible files of Exchange OST to access OST files without using Exchange Server in only correct path. Along with it provides many facilities. PDS OST Recovery  tool  instantly save files-folders database from Offline OST file data to a PST file, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, TXT, RTF, DOC, PDF, MBOX and Outlook Profile. Without losing internal items you can split recovered large PST file into small PST file (1GB to 5GB) By helping master solution of PDS OST recovery tool that is able to filter messages “First Date to Last Date” to repair emails. It is right way to naming convention feature-according to users “Date to Date” with in least time.

More Details-:  http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

User-added image

Try the DXL to PST Converter software in which you can select the single or multiple DXL files at one time and convert DXL files into PST, EML, HTML, MSG, RTF and MBOX files format. This DXL to PST converter tool shows the preview of DXL to PST conversion process and is compatible with all the version of Windows.
To know the steps of DXL to PST conversion visit:  Smart method of DXL to PST

If you need advance solution for recovery missing database of Outlook OST file, so I suggest you amazing & popular solution name of PDS OST recovery software. It removes virus/errors of Outlook OST file to Fix Outlook OST Internal Error Code 0000000E. This program deeply scans Outlook OST file as well as recover corrupted file/Missing database of Outlook OST File and also conversion database from OST file to PST file with eleven formats such as-: MSG, HTML, MHTML, TXT, RTF, DOC, PDF, MBOX and Outlook Profile. This utility provides superb facility for splitting converted healthy Outlook PST file into small PST file(1GB to 5GB). It completely & smoothly filter messages “First Date to Last Date” for reaping emails of OST file.

Download This Solution-: OST Recovery
Recoveryfix for MBOX to PST software is developed with an advanced option to browse and add several MBOX folders at a time to perform migration into the desired file format. Few notable features:
  1. Add a Folder Contains MBOX files
  2. Convert several MBOX files into PST, EML and MSG.
  3. Preview Emails with intact Mail Properties
  4. Preview and Export Email Attachments
  5. Easily export MBOX file to Office 365 Account
  6. All Outlook Versions Supported

Read more : http://mboxtooutlook.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-migrate-data-from-mbox-to-office-365-platform.html

OR

http://www.recoveryfix.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/
Manual trick that can help you import DBX files' data to Windows Outlook through Windows Live Mail. First you need to download Windows Live Mail on your system, if you don't have it already. Then you can export Outlook Express data to Windows Live Mail. And after that, you can import data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook.If you are a non-technical user or looking for large scale migration, then third party DBX to PST Converter is a better option for you.WIth this tool you can solve all your problem related with conversion. It is capable to convert unlimted emails from DBX to Outlook PST Without any data loss.For more details kindly go through given link: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-dbx-to-pst-converter.html

I read somewhere that ScanPST.exe is a free tool and use it to fix any problem in Outlook database file. I agree that it is a freeware but unable to recover a single contact.

Any suggestion?

Now it’s simple to Recover OST to PST Emails in MS Outlook 2016 with this smart working OST to PST Converter software that’s fabulously Recover OST emails from corrupt Outlook Offline Storage Table and provides new file format to save OST into PST with all Outlook OST 2016 folders like Journal ,Task ,Calendar ,Notes ,Contacts ,Sent items ,draft ,Outbox ,Appointments ,etc .

Know how this OST to PST Email Converter tool successfully repair & restore OST to PST .

It simply create a platform to Recover OST file emails into MS Outlook and save all recovered OST email data into PST file by making repair of each .OST email into .PST .This Enstella OST to PST Converter tool support all old and latest version of Microsoft Outlook (OST and PST both ) 97,2000,2002,2003,2007,2010,2013,2016.

For more get download of OST to PST Software free demo from this link :-    Recover OST to PST

recoverosttopst
Get the beneficial tool to convert all multiple EML files of different email client like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird to PST file format. This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format.It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc.This software is also well supported by all MS Outlook and Windows platform.

Reference link - http://www.emltopstfile.com/

Have you ever lost your pst file? Don't worry! You can easily recover your corrupt or damaged pst file with Amrev pst recovery tool (http://recoveroutlookmails.blogspot.in/2015/07/pst-cannot-be-accessed-error-has-occured.html). You can easily rely on it by its preview funtionality.