• 30 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do we enable chatter for partner community and chatter for partner users in the customer org
Hi All,

Based on the Lead status I am trying to update the lead owner to a queue using the process builder. When my process builder has been pushed to different org I am getting error as below.
Error: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id.

My Action field update is Lead owner(field) Queue(Type) xxx_Queue(Value)

If I change the Lead owner field to any queue I want to notify users under that queue in their chatter using process builder. Please let me know how could it would be done if not process builder. Thanks in advance
Hi all,

I am making use of fullcalendar js, I want to get the view name like 'month' when switching from week to month or 'agendaDay' when switching from week to day. Is there any method which fullcalendar is providing or any other way to get the value?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Please help in writing test class for below piece of code. Thanks

public PageReference testFunction(){
        if(testRecord.Shift__c=='Hourly' || testRecord.Shift__c=='Daily'){
            testRecord.Start_Time__c = '8:30 AM';
            testRecord.End_Time__c = '3:30 PM';
        }else if(testRecord.Shift__c=='AM'){
            testRecord.Start_Time__c = '8:30 AM';
            testRecord.End_Time__c = '12:00 PM';
        }
        else if(testRecord.Shift__c=='PM'){
            testRecord.Start_Time__c = '1:00 PM';
            testRecord.End_Time__c = '3:30 PM';
        }
        return null;
    }
Hi All,

Could please help me in covering if else conditions in test class for below void method. Thanks in advance.

public void nextDateView() {
        if(defaultDateView.equalsIgnoreCase('Month')){
            startDate = startDate.addMonths(1);
            endDate = endDate.addMonths(1);
        }
        else if(defaultDateView.equalsIgnoreCase('Week')){
            startDate = startDate.addDays(7);
            endDate = endDate.addDays(7);
        }
        else if(defaultDateView.equalsIgnoreCase('Day')){
            startDate = startDate.addDays(1);
            endDate = endDate.addDays(1);
        }

Hi All,

Based on the Lead status I am trying to update the lead owner to a queue using the process builder. When my process builder has been pushed to different org I am getting error as below.
Error: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id.

If I change the Lead owner field to any queue I want to notify users under that queue in their chatter using process builder. Please let me know how could it would be done if not process builder. Thanks in advance
Hi all,

I am making use of fullcalendar js, I want to get the view name like 'month' when switching from week to month or 'agendaDay' when switching from week to day. Is there any method which fullcalendar is providing or any other way to get the value?

Thanks in advance
How do we enable chatter for partner community and chatter for partner users in the customer org
Hi All,

Hi All,

Could please help me in covering if else conditions in test class for below void method. Thanks in advance.

public void nextDateView() {
        if(defaultDateView.equalsIgnoreCase('Month')){
            startDate = startDate.addMonths(1);
            endDate = endDate.addMonths(1);
        }
        else if(defaultDateView.equalsIgnoreCase('Week')){
            startDate = startDate.addDays(7);
            endDate = endDate.addDays(7);
        }
        else if(defaultDateView.equalsIgnoreCase('Day')){
            startDate = startDate.addDays(1);
            endDate = endDate.addDays(1);