• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am trying to switch to the lightning interface. And to be honnest this is a real nightmare, all the things that we have learned on the classic is not available easily in the new lightning experience.
From a user perspective, this is nice and wonderful, lots of color, quite a futurist look and feel, until someone wants to customize... and then Bang the nightmare begins, there are no user customization possible, everything is done via apps. and there is a need to do customization per profile. And the user cannot do any modifications... or at least not what I could see.

Right now I am trying for myself (Profile System Administrator) to simply change my home page, not the content of the page, but simply the app that provides me the upper layer of tabs. I have spent hours to look in google and the forum and the documentation... apparently I need:

1) search the profile to change
2) Change the default app for that profile
3) logout & login
4) the default app should be there.

In reality, my default app for my profile is stuck to the same default app that I want to remove... I am really desperate and frustrated, The things that should be simple, ergonomics and simple are overly complicated, especially if it doesn't work.

So please, could you help me? I just want to change

1) the default when I log in the web interface (no mobile, just the simple browser)
2) And also change the content that appears under the tabs... even if I have changed them, the end result is that nothing has changed.

Thank you in advance,
Alessandro
Hello everybody,

How can I activate the debug logs for my flow triggers?
According to that page https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring14/release-notes/rn_forcecom_process_debug_logs_flow_action.htm I am suppose to ask salesforce.com to be part of a pilot that started in 2013/2014... and still not yet out of it??
How am I suppose to ask "salesforce.com" ??? If I am suppose to open a case, I cannot, I was redirected to the Discussion Forum.
Is there another way to ask "salesforce.com"?

Thank you very much for your help.
Regards,
Alessandro

Hello,
I am trying to switch to the lightning interface. And to be honnest this is a real nightmare, all the things that we have learned on the classic is not available easily in the new lightning experience.
From a user perspective, this is nice and wonderful, lots of color, quite a futurist look and feel, until someone wants to customize... and then Bang the nightmare begins, there are no user customization possible, everything is done via apps. and there is a need to do customization per profile. And the user cannot do any modifications... or at least not what I could see.

Right now I am trying for myself (Profile System Administrator) to simply change my home page, not the content of the page, but simply the app that provides me the upper layer of tabs. I have spent hours to look in google and the forum and the documentation... apparently I need:

1) search the profile to change
2) Change the default app for that profile
3) logout & login
4) the default app should be there.

In reality, my default app for my profile is stuck to the same default app that I want to remove... I am really desperate and frustrated, The things that should be simple, ergonomics and simple are overly complicated, especially if it doesn't work.

So please, could you help me? I just want to change

1) the default when I log in the web interface (no mobile, just the simple browser)
2) And also change the content that appears under the tabs... even if I have changed them, the end result is that nothing has changed.

Thank you in advance,
Alessandro