• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All
Anyone give any idea regarding on sorting the wrapper list.
I have combined task and event into a single list using the wrapper class. Using the list I am showing the information to the VF page. But I want to show the result descending order so that I want to sort the list.

Please, anyone, give an idea to resolve the issue.
Hi All

I have deleted some record from Salesforce, By mistake, I have deleted original records. if I copy paste in salesforce that original id salesforce getting an error on Records deleted. Anyone gives me an idea I need to undelete only specific record that I have a list of Id. those records only I need to undelete.
how to find out the records id in recycling.  

Please let me know if any idea on that
Levenshtein percentage calculation logic ,
I want to compare 
Account Number: 123456
based on the match I want to percentage result 

any one know about that
Hi All anyone knows about the Set Up Sales Cloud Einstein and how to enable the enterprise edition,
please let me know if anyone knows about this.

Thanks 
Dinesh
I want to compare 

any one know about that
Hi All
Anyone give any idea regarding on sorting the wrapper list.
I have combined task and event into a single list using the wrapper class. Using the list I am showing the information to the VF page. But I want to show the result descending order so that I want to sort the list.

Please, anyone, give an idea to resolve the issue.
Hi All

I have deleted some record from Salesforce, By mistake, I have deleted original records. if I copy paste in salesforce that original id salesforce getting an error on Records deleted. Anyone gives me an idea I need to undelete only specific record that I have a list of Id. those records only I need to undelete.
how to find out the records id in recycling.  

Please let me know if any idea on that
I want to compare 

any one know about that
Hi All anyone knows about the Set Up Sales Cloud Einstein and how to enable the enterprise edition,
please let me know if anyone knows about this.

Thanks 
Dinesh
Hi,

I want to update the picklist dependencies from objectB to object A. Each object having both fields (Session and Year). If the user updates the dependency in object B then new changes should be updated to Object A.

How to achieve this. I followed the below link to achieve my logic but it's not working

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000009452IAA

Thanks,
Vijay