• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an email template that i am trying to customize a bit more. There is a section header called "NRT: Lozenges" with 2 fields under it , 4 mg lozenges and 2 mg lozenges. I want to have "NRT: Lozenges" to only appear if those 2 fields are not null. If those fields are null, i dont want that header to appear.
This is what i have:
<h2>{!IF(NOT(ISBLANK(AND(HCKits__c.X4_mg_lozenges__c,HCKits__c.X2_mg_lozenges__c))), "NRT: Lozenges", NULL)}</h2>

I am trying to have it say if HCKits__c.X4_mg_lozenges__c and HCKits__c.X2_mg_lozenges__c are not blank, populate "nrt: lozenges" and if they are blank, dont populate anything.

Nothing appears when i do this, even if i change "null" to X, X does not appear, even when i have a value for HCKits__c.X4_mg_lozenges__c or  HCKits__c.X2_mg_lozenges__c
I have a field on the cases object with the following formula:
IF(
ISBLANK(Initial_Email_response_with_time__c ),
NULL,TEXT(
FLOOR(Initial_Email_response_with_time__c - CreatedDate )
) & " Days " &
TEXT(
ROUND(MOD((Initial_Email_response_with_time__c - CreatedDate )*24,24),0)
) &" Hours " &
TEXT(
ROUND(MOD((Initial_Email_response_with_time__c - CreatedDate )*1440,60),0)
) &" Minutes ")

Is there anywhere to incorporate the business hours? The objective of this field to report on cases open and making sure they are responded to within 4 hours but when it comes to off hours and weekends, it wont work.
I have an email template that i am trying to customize a bit more. There is a section header called "NRT: Lozenges" with 2 fields under it , 4 mg lozenges and 2 mg lozenges. I want to have "NRT: Lozenges" to only appear if those 2 fields are not null. If those fields are null, i dont want that header to appear.
This is what i have:
<h2>{!IF(NOT(ISBLANK(AND(HCKits__c.X4_mg_lozenges__c,HCKits__c.X2_mg_lozenges__c))), "NRT: Lozenges", NULL)}</h2>

I am trying to have it say if HCKits__c.X4_mg_lozenges__c and HCKits__c.X2_mg_lozenges__c are not blank, populate "nrt: lozenges" and if they are blank, dont populate anything.

Nothing appears when i do this, even if i change "null" to X, X does not appear, even when i have a value for HCKits__c.X4_mg_lozenges__c or  HCKits__c.X2_mg_lozenges__c
I have a field on the cases object with the following formula:
IF(
ISBLANK(Initial_Email_response_with_time__c ),
NULL,TEXT(
FLOOR(Initial_Email_response_with_time__c - CreatedDate )
) & " Days " &
TEXT(
ROUND(MOD((Initial_Email_response_with_time__c - CreatedDate )*24,24),0)
) &" Hours " &
TEXT(
ROUND(MOD((Initial_Email_response_with_time__c - CreatedDate )*1440,60),0)
) &" Minutes ")

Is there anywhere to incorporate the business hours? The objective of this field to report on cases open and making sure they are responded to within 4 hours but when it comes to off hours and weekends, it wont work.