• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Am the system admin, I created free developer edition org with my email address but now I changed the network location, So when I tried to login showing invalid passoword and When I tried to RESET the passowod getting mail as  "We recently received a request to reset the Salesforce password for the username chandra@teqforcesolutions.com.For security reasons, your Salesforce administrator hasn’t approved logging in or resetting your password from the network location you used. Try logging in again by connecting to an approved network location and logging in with your existing password. If you still have issues, reset your password from that approved location.
If you didn't ask for your password to be reset, contact your Salesforce administrator."

I tried to reach support team they are mailing me the same steps and they are asking me to file a case, Hell man am unable to login to org they are asking to file a case and we cannot file a case from free developer org.

So anyone has solution please help me out, I have implemented lot of logics inthat org so I cannot afford to leave it 

so please please help me out inthis  
Am the system admin, I created free developer edition org with my email address but now I changed the network location, So when I tried to login showing invalid passoword and When I tried to RESET the passowod getting mail as  "We recently received a request to reset the Salesforce password for the username chandra@teqforcesolutions.com.For security reasons, your Salesforce administrator hasn’t approved logging in or resetting your password from the network location you used. Try logging in again by connecting to an approved network location and logging in with your existing password. If you still have issues, reset your password from that approved location.
If you didn't ask for your password to be reset, contact your Salesforce administrator."

I tried to reach support team they are mailing me the same steps and they are asking me to file a case, Hell man am unable to login to org they are asking to file a case and we cannot file a case from free developer org.

So anyone has solution please help me out, I have implemented lot of logics inthat org so I cannot afford to leave it 

so please please help me out inthis