• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I take care of this? 
Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0015Y00002UX65uQAD; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sample Account for Entitlements could not be completed because it is associated with the following entitlements.: Sample Entitlement ...
Thanks!
Hi. I am trying to complete Install Apps and Packages by launching the Dreamhouse Package but I keep getting this error:

Your request to install package "DreamHouse Summer 2017" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: GES (00D300000000xRK)
User: Tracey Montoya (005f2000006t0A5)
Package: DreamHouse (04tB00000009UeX)

Problem:

1. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3Y) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.Property__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

2. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3Z) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.User__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

3. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3f) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Properties__r" is already used by custom field Property__c.Broker__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

Any thoughts or anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
How do I take care of this? 
Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0015Y00002UX65uQAD; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sample Account for Entitlements could not be completed because it is associated with the following entitlements.: Sample Entitlement ...
Thanks!
Hi. I am trying to complete Install Apps and Packages by launching the Dreamhouse Package but I keep getting this error:

Your request to install package "DreamHouse Summer 2017" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: GES (00D300000000xRK)
User: Tracey Montoya (005f2000006t0A5)
Package: DreamHouse (04tB00000009UeX)

Problem:

1. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3Y) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.Property__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

2. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3Z) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.User__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

3. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3f) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Properties__r" is already used by custom field Property__c.Broker__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

Any thoughts or anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!