• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For the following question:

Universal Containers has many customers that repeat the same purchase on a regular basis. These customers are classified as a repeat account type. Sales management wishes to use Salesforce to automate repeat opportunities. What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement? 
a. Develop an Apex trigger to set an opportunity revenue schedule that automatically sets up a new opportunity for repeat a accounts when it reaches closed/won stage. 
b. Configure a workflow rule for repeat accounts that sends a reminder task to the sales representative to create a new opportunity when it reaches closed/won stage. 
c. Configure a workflow rule for repeat accounts that inserts a copy of an opportunity for the sales representative when it reaches dosed/won stage. 
d. Develop an Apex trigger for repeat accounts that inserts a copy of an opportunity for the sales representative when it reaches dosed/won stage. 

Why do we need to develop a trigger when the same insertation operation can be performed with the help of a workflow rule
(Please help me undestand why is D the correct choice for this instead of C?)
Hi, 
I am a Salesforce admin aspirant. I am stuck in the Data Import Wizard Challenge. Please let me know where am i going wrong. Cannot figure out what did i miss on.
Hi, 
I am a Salesforce admin aspirant. I am stuck in the Data Import Wizard Challenge. Please let me know where am i going wrong. Cannot figure out what did i miss on.