• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am looking at engaging a developer to develop as follow. 
I would like your support to list out what would be required to fullfill the requirement below. This I can use for engaging/hiring developer. We need to "replicate" the behavior of the Contact List View but build a view that allows for:
- Text Area Long filtering 
- Text Area Long formatting on the page (Wrap text for the whole field, Carriage Returns etc.)
The view must behave as the standard Lightening UI List View, and must have the same functionality as for the Add to Campaign button. 
We are looking to access the page either from the Contacts Lists Views standard entry or from a dedicated page to allow users to perform searches on lists views by using all standard plus non standard filtering (Text Area Long) and to allow user to select Contacts in Campaign using standard functionality.

Please help me list a bulleted list of items that will need to be developed/technology and tools used, requirements for environment access.
Can anyone suggest what would be required to allow Text Area Long as filters in List View?
Basically client is seeking to see a List View that renders with proper Wrap text  (not just limited to 3 lines) for Text Are Long and use Text Area Long as filters.

I take a bit of development is required. Could anyone list in bullets point the key components/pages to develop for this? 
Thanks
Leonardo Girgenti 
Can anyone suggest what would be required to allow Text Area Long as filters in List View?
Basically client is seeking to see a List View that renders with proper Wrap text  (not just limited to 3 lines) for Text Are Long and use Text Area Long as filters.

I take a bit of development is required. Could anyone list in bullets point the key components/pages to develop for this? 
Thanks
Leonardo Girgenti