• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to setup 2 reminders for cases. 1 for 5 days before the due date and 1 day before the due date. I know you can do it for tasks but not sure for cases. 

I am trying to create an invisible picklist called "Subcommittee" and only when certain values in "Type" and "Subtype" fields are picked. Then the Subcommittee picklist will appear and they can choose their selection. I know this has to be done by VF. 

Im not sure if this can be done, but I am trying to create a custom button that would complete and task and then send a email notification out to the task creator that it has been completed. 
I am trying to create an invisible picklist called "Subcommittee" and only when certain values in "Type" and "Subtype" fields are picked. Then the Subcommittee picklist will appear and they can choose their selection. I know this has to be done by VF. 

Im not sure if this can be done, but I am trying to create a custom button that would complete and task and then send a email notification out to the task creator that it has been completed.