• Senior Software Engineer
  • Celtic Bank

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a sandbox deploy script that works fine for setting environment variables but fails to create test data that I always need.  If I run the data insert methods manually, they work fine - but the deploy script seems to skip those methods. Is this an issue with calling static methods or does SandboxPostCopy intentionally block SOQL inserts?

The following is my main function:

// Main deploy script
    global void runApexClass(SandboxContext context) {
        // Set org to dev
        Server__c srv = Server__c.getOrgDefaults();
        srv.Environment__c = 'dev';
        srv.Disable_Rules__c = true;
        upsert srv;

createDummyAccountContact();
        createTestLeads(10);
        createTestLoans(4);
    }

Since a week or so I suddenly get `INVALID_SESSION_ID: Session expired or invalid` errors when trying to deploy to a sandbox. Around the same time, I suddenly started seeing the line `*** Deploying with REST ***` when running an `sfdx force:source:deploy`.

I never used to see my token expire before. Now I have to daily go and re-auth my org connection.

This seems like a regression. What's going on?
Hi,
    Eventhough my code works i still get the error "The page does not bind to the record ID value (in order to link to the record detail page) " when i tried to check in the challenge. any help is appreciated.
code below:
<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" >
   <apex:pageBlock title="Account List">
      <!-- accounts List -->
       <apex:repeat value="{! accounts }" var="a">
          <li>
            <apex:outputLink value="/{!LEFT(a.Id,15)}">/{!LEFT(a.Id,15)} </apex:outputLink>
          </li>
</apex:repeat>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Thanks

Can anyone suggest, how ca we delete apex class from production.

please provide step-step process to delete it from prod. through Force.com Eclipse.

• October 29, 2010
Hi all,

I'm trying to use Process Builder to change the Case Status upon a custom picklist field modification. I'd like to use the same status for multiple values of the picklist. Was trying to keep the assignment formula clean by using an OR inside the CASE statement but doesn't seem to work.

The formula would look like so:

CASE([Case].PicklistField__c,
    "Value1" OR "Value2", "Status1",
    "Value3" OR "Value4", "Status2",
    "Status3"
)

Thanks in advance!
Eno
  • February 08, 2017