• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I have some old apple mail email database files on my hard drive. I switched from apple to windows a couple of years ago and am very happy with Outlook's performance. But something has come up that requires me to go through the old email files that I used to run on Apple Mail. Luckily I have saved them on my hard drive and now I cannot find a way to transfer or import these apple mail database files in Outlook 2016 for windows pc which I am using right now. Please help me find a way to do so.

I am sorry if this question is being asked again as I have come across such situation for the first time. Hoping to find a positive solution here. Thanks
Hello everyone,

I have some old apple mail email database files on my hard drive. I switched from apple to windows a couple of years ago and am very happy with Outlook's performance. But something has come up that requires me to go through the old email files that I used to run on Apple Mail. Luckily I have saved them on my hard drive and now I cannot find a way to transfer or import these apple mail database files in Outlook 2016 for windows pc which I am using right now. Please help me find a way to do so.

I am sorry if this question is being asked again as I have come across such situation for the first time. Hoping to find a positive solution here. Thanks