• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all.

I have a requirement like i need to map fields from custom object(Prospect) to Standard Object(Lead) using a Button on Prospect Detail Page, Whenever am converting(using the button), record should be insert into the lead and must delete from prospect.
i want to achieve it in Lightning.

Can any one Suggest/Help me regarding this
Thanks in Advance,
Sai Raj
Hi, 
Can any1 help me regarding this,
Am trying to post an image using richtext field in object through facebook integration, am getting error while am doing in both classic and lightning, but we are good with posting an image with URL in Classic.
Please help me out regarding this.
Thanks in advance.
Sai.
Hi, 

I have a requirement like i have to show a contact lookup in Visualforce page where am not using any standard controller  and when we are into the lookup i have to select the phone number in contact which i need it to send smsUser-added image
Can any 1 suggest me aregarding this.
Thanks in advance,
Sai
Hi ,

Can any 1 help me regarding this, I want to integrate My developer org With facebook, as my requirement is whenever i create a campaign, it should be created as a post on facebook.

Thanks in Advance,
Sai
Hi,

Anyone tried giving Stars(*****) as input field value in visualforce page for customer feedback, where that value stores in standard object.

Thanks in advance,
Sai Raj.
Hi, 

I have a requirement like i have to show a contact lookup in Visualforce page where am not using any standard controller  and when we are into the lookup i have to select the phone number in contact which i need it to send smsUser-added image
Can any 1 suggest me aregarding this.
Thanks in advance,
Sai
Hi ,

Can any 1 help me regarding this, I want to integrate My developer org With facebook, as my requirement is whenever i create a campaign, it should be created as a post on facebook.

Thanks in Advance,
Sai
Hi guys.. I want to integrate facebook on salesforce.i want to know the process regarding this.
I want to fetch some data regaring the user..
pls tell me what things are required as i am using REST api.

hi guys im newbie in integration
 i have a requirement in vf page 

1) inputText to enter email
2) inputText to enter password
3) login button
by pressing the login button i should login in to my fb account
Since the sandbox update to Spring '15, our sandbox has been unable to save in the Developer Console. We can open items (classes, pages, etc) but when we try to save them, we get "Failed to create createContainerMember for containerId=undefined: null is not a valid containerId" errors and they do not save.

We have tried the resolution found in this solution: https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000204953&language=en_US
but creating a new Workspace does not work (as in the Workspace is not created) and it does not fix the save issue. 
We have also tried switching workspaces, which also does not work.

We have cleared cache and tried on multiple computers from multiple networks.
  • January 23, 2015