• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I had linked my webassesor account to my trailhead profile(account 1) . Later I had merged my profile(account 1) into another trailhead account(account 2) of mine. When I complete the maintainance exams in my trailhead account it is not considering as completed. When I check the credential status it says my account is linked and when I click the link to my trail head profile I get "404 TRAIL NOT FOUND Sorry, that page doesn't exist. Try retracing your steps or review the URL. " . Is there any chance to change the profile linked to my certification maintainance? I raised a case with Salesforce but they have not responded. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • October 20, 2018
I have a field on account that gets update in two different business senarios by two process builders A and B. I have written some logic in my apex class that fires if the field is being updated. I want the logic to run only when the field is updated by process Builder A and not by process builder B. Is it possible to restrict?
  • August 15, 2018
I have 3 queues A,B,C. There is an object Vehicle_Documents for which 2 records get created for the same account but at different times. The first record goes from Queues  A-B-C where as the second record goes directly from A-C . I want both the records related to that account to reach Queue C at the same time. Can anyone suggest a solution to accomplish this.
  • March 26, 2018
Can I have a value in a picklist field which should not be displayed on the layout for the users but I should be able to assign it from the class?
  • March 23, 2018
I need to prevent a new case from skipping the Investigate status and going directly to resolved.  I want an error message to display with my validation rule, but the rule is not working at all.

AND( 
$Profile.Name <> "System Administrator", 
RecordType.Name = "Complaint ", 
ISCHANGED( Status ), 
OR( 
ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE( Status ), "New") 
), 
NOT( ISPICKVAL( Status, "Resolved")) 
)
Below is the following code that needs to be modified as it contains a DML statement inside of FOR loop which isn't a good practice. Anyone here to help me out?

trigger IncidentTrigger on Trust_Incident__c (before update) {
     Trust_Incident_History__c tih = new Trust_Incident_History__c();
     for(Trust_Incident__c newInc : Trigger.New) {

Trust_Incident__c oldInc =  Trigger.oldMap.get(newInc.id);

if(newInc.Status__c != oldInc.Status__c || newInc.Description__c != oldInc.Description__c) {
           // Trust_Incident_History__c tih = new Trust_Incident_History__c();
            tih.Description__c = oldInc.Description__c;
            tih.Status__c = oldInc.Status__c;
            tih.Incident__c = newInc.id;
            tih.Name = newInc.Name;
            tih.ModifiedUser__c = oldInc.LastModifiedById;
            tih.LastUpdate__c = oldInc.LastModifiedDate;
            insert tih; 
        }   
    }

}

Thank You!
Hello, please excuse my novice Salesforce skills and question in advance.  My use case is being able to leverage a 3rd party tool (Ticket Tailor) for online ticket management for our nonprofit.  We also use Zapier for integrating Ticket Tailor with Salesforce.  Unfortunately, we're not able to search on a unique key against the CONTACT record since multiple people may share the same email address.  In order to confirm whether a user already exists in Salesforce, I'd like to have the ability to join fields including EMAIL, BIRTHDATE, and FIRST_NAME so that when the API calls the derived concatenated field, and compares the search value.

As an example, if the ticket system received a new registrant I would contenate NAME-BIRTHDATE-FIRSTNAME and compare the value with the value in Salesforce. How might I accomplish this in Salesforce?

Thank you kindly.