• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey all! I am trying to create a lengthy IF statement that will restrict users from selecting more than a single checkbox at a time. I am receiving this  syntax error-

Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 2

Here is my attempted validation rule syntax. Any insights on how to resolve this? Thank you!

(IF(Additional_Closing_Auth_Reasons__c , 1, 0) + IF(ApprovedRepaymentStructureChanges__c , 1, 0) + IF(Borrower_Change__c , 1, 0) + IF(Approved_Special_Conditions_Change__c , 1, 0) + IF(Borrower_Added__c , 1, 0) + IF(Borrower_Removed__c , 1, 0) + IF(Construction_Advance_Changes__c , 1, 0) + IF(Guarantor_Added_custom__c , 1, 0) + IF(LLC_BI__Guarantor_Removed__c , 1, 0) + IF(Loan_Amount_Increased_Beyond_25k__c , 0) + IF(Loan_Information_Change__c , 0) + IF(OriginalApprovedCollateralChanges__c , 0) + IF(OriginalApprovedGuarantorChange__c , 0) + IF(Primary_Depository_or_AFT_Change__c , 0) + IF(Remove_Minor_Post_Closing_Reqs__c , 0) + IF(Remove_Minor_Pre_Closing_Reqs__c , 1, 0)) > 1

Hey all!

I'm looking to create a formula field that evaluates 2 Currency fields (Let's call them A & B), selects the lower of the 2 values and pushes it to a 3rd currency field (C).

If either A or B is Null, it will push the only available option to C. How would I go about doing this? Thanks!

Looking for some guidance regarding the following. When we try and access any Account records in Lightning Experience we get the following error-

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1187424607-52643 (834406240)

We can access the Account records just fine in SF Classic. I have tried removing VF and related lists to see if those might be causing the issue, but the error persists. Any ideas what this error is referring to and how to resolve it? Thank you!

Hey all! I am trying to create a lengthy IF statement that will restrict users from selecting more than a single checkbox at a time. I am receiving this  syntax error-

Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 2

Here is my attempted validation rule syntax. Any insights on how to resolve this? Thank you!

(IF(Additional_Closing_Auth_Reasons__c , 1, 0) + IF(ApprovedRepaymentStructureChanges__c , 1, 0) + IF(Borrower_Change__c , 1, 0) + IF(Approved_Special_Conditions_Change__c , 1, 0) + IF(Borrower_Added__c , 1, 0) + IF(Borrower_Removed__c , 1, 0) + IF(Construction_Advance_Changes__c , 1, 0) + IF(Guarantor_Added_custom__c , 1, 0) + IF(LLC_BI__Guarantor_Removed__c , 1, 0) + IF(Loan_Amount_Increased_Beyond_25k__c , 0) + IF(Loan_Information_Change__c , 0) + IF(OriginalApprovedCollateralChanges__c , 0) + IF(OriginalApprovedGuarantorChange__c , 0) + IF(Primary_Depository_or_AFT_Change__c , 0) + IF(Remove_Minor_Post_Closing_Reqs__c , 0) + IF(Remove_Minor_Pre_Closing_Reqs__c , 1, 0)) > 1