• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi! After going through most of the "Build a lemonade stand" app, ive finally reached the last challenge,
however, while trying to verify the challenge, I get the following error:
 "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UPETIEOU"

I think im on a brand new org, and it looks like the challenge is done correctly, so im not sure why
this is broken. Thank you for your help :)
Trying to sign up for some trailheads, but there is literally no sign up button on any of them.
This morning I have been trying to complete several modules in Trailhead. Every time I hit the Check Challenge button, the system just swirls and never completes. Is there some sort of system-wide glitch happening right now?
Check Challenge Button Not Working in Trailhead Since Morning. Request tp provide the ETA when it would be available again ??
This morning I have been trying to complete several modules in Trailhead. Every time I hit the Check Challenge button, the system just swirls and never completes. Is there some sort of system-wide glitch happening right now?