• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all

Some assistance.

I have a flow that i have copied to be a scheduled flow under the new functionality in Winter 20. When run from a button the original flow works to calculate the values from various work orders and pass this total to the parent service contract. When run from a button this works fine.

So i have copied this flow and added to schedule. See screenshots below as for start config.

User-added imageI pass in all service contracts as the first step in the flow is to look up all work orders with the this service contract id.

User-added image
After various actions the flow writes values back the service contract. This is where it fails, the last step and i get massive spam from SF as it fails for all contracts as far as i can see.

Screenshot of final failure example

User-added image

As you can see it has valid data for each field to update, a valid service contract id (i can run the none scheduled version and get success with identical id and values) but it fails.

Any suggestions? The inability to debug scheduled flows is a real pita as to test i have to run the entire batch everytime....

Hi all

Posting here as SF support said i am not special enough to get a simple answer from them.

I am using a custom flow to populate an expense claim object. One step in the flow i use a screen element with various lookups using the flowcomponents:lookupFSC lightning component that was recently added to SF.

The issue is that this works fine for most objects (Cases, WorkOrders, Campaigns etc) but i get an error if i try to lookup a TimeSheetEntry.

User-added image

Error
User-added image

Now i realise the error is pretty specific and all i was trying to confirm with SF support was that it was actually true it is an unsupported object and not my error.

Any help appreciated.

thanks

Simon

Hi all

Some assistance.

I have a flow that i have copied to be a scheduled flow under the new functionality in Winter 20. When run from a button the original flow works to calculate the values from various work orders and pass this total to the parent service contract. When run from a button this works fine.

So i have copied this flow and added to schedule. See screenshots below as for start config.

User-added imageI pass in all service contracts as the first step in the flow is to look up all work orders with the this service contract id.

User-added image
After various actions the flow writes values back the service contract. This is where it fails, the last step and i get massive spam from SF as it fails for all contracts as far as i can see.

Screenshot of final failure example

User-added image

As you can see it has valid data for each field to update, a valid service contract id (i can run the none scheduled version and get success with identical id and values) but it fails.

Any suggestions? The inability to debug scheduled flows is a real pita as to test i have to run the entire batch everytime....

Hi all

Posting here as SF support said i am not special enough to get a simple answer from them.

I am using a custom flow to populate an expense claim object. One step in the flow i use a screen element with various lookups using the flowcomponents:lookupFSC lightning component that was recently added to SF.

The issue is that this works fine for most objects (Cases, WorkOrders, Campaigns etc) but i get an error if i try to lookup a TimeSheetEntry.

User-added image

Error
User-added image

Now i realise the error is pretty specific and all i was trying to confirm with SF support was that it was actually true it is an unsupported object and not my error.

Any help appreciated.

thanks

Simon