• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,
I'm a bit new to SFDC and am running into a decently sized duplicate problem in my org. We have DupeCatcher which does a great job of catching manual duplicates, but we're having issues with web-to-lead and imports (especially after conferences). With imports, we'd like to be able to search through both contacts AND leads for duplicates, instead of just one or the other. We'd rather stick to doing this freely, but I'm starting to think we're going to have to pay.
Do you have any free tricks?

What are your thoughts on these apps: Cloudingo, Demandtools, DMS Duplicate and Duplicate Check?

Thanks for the discussion!

Hey y'all.
I'm trying to figure out how to add this neat little calculator to Salesforce. I have all the steps lined out in the order they need to perform, but I need some help structuring it. Here's the steps:
User-added image
Could someone help me understand how this needs to be structured in order to get it to run? Any and all help is appreciated.
Thank you and happy holidays!

PS: I am a complete n00b when it comes to Salesforce. I've only been working with it for two weeks. So I'm incredibly sorry if this is a completely n00bish question to ask, lol.

Hi all,
I'm a bit new to SFDC and am running into a decently sized duplicate problem in my org. We have DupeCatcher which does a great job of catching manual duplicates, but we're having issues with web-to-lead and imports (especially after conferences). With imports, we'd like to be able to search through both contacts AND leads for duplicates, instead of just one or the other. We'd rather stick to doing this freely, but I'm starting to think we're going to have to pay.
Do you have any free tricks?

What are your thoughts on these apps: Cloudingo, Demandtools, DMS Duplicate and Duplicate Check?

Thanks for the discussion!

Hey y'all.
I'm trying to figure out how to add this neat little calculator to Salesforce. I have all the steps lined out in the order they need to perform, but I need some help structuring it. Here's the steps:
User-added image
Could someone help me understand how this needs to be structured in order to get it to run? Any and all help is appreciated.
Thank you and happy holidays!

PS: I am a complete n00b when it comes to Salesforce. I've only been working with it for two weeks. So I'm incredibly sorry if this is a completely n00bish question to ask, lol.