• 40 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
is it possible data table value set clickable action in lwc.

Dynamicaaly want to crate data table filed value in link with clickable action in lightning web components .

Can you please help on that 
I have LWC and i called that on a custom quick action. But it is not opening on full screen. can anyone suggest anything?

while zoom am facing problem in pop up . can you help on this issue.
i have opened two pop up modal with the help of LWC components and want to close automatically first modal pop up .Can you any one help of this scenario.
Salesforce -Restrict Knowledge Article View Access issue .

I have created knowledge article with Data category option (Other profile).but am not provide the data category option to my system admin profile but systeam admin  able to view the knowledge article.

Can you please help on this how to restrict .

Thanks
C. Nagarajan
I have different profile ,  every  profile (record type) based created Knowledge article . But all user able to read all knowledge article. How to aviod read all knowledge article .

Kindly help to resolve this issue .
 All the users use the same profile and Create,Read,Edit and Delete Access is given via a permission set to all these users. This enables these users to delete their own records, but not of others

So without modify all how to achive this other resord data deletion.
is it possible group by row more than 3 records in salesforce summary report ?

if not any work around -already grouped three fileds . another two filed email and phone repeat the same value (conatct and Contact Details report ) don't want the email and phone number. Kindly help to resolve this issue.
is it possible Hierarchy Columns width need to be changes in salesforce for contact Object.

Please any one help to align width for conatct hierachy .
Hi Team,

We have limitation to show the ‘Contact Hierarchy’ button on salesforce mobile app . It is not showing can you please any help to any workaround for this.
Button View Contact Hieraechy .

Thanks
C. Nagarajan
contact hierarchy details need to show in details section in salesforce. is it possible if yes please help to resolve this.

contact hierarchy details need  Details section 
I subscribed the report am facing this issue 466164303-540776 (1238622303).   

There was an unexpected error while running Send Email action for with error code -466164303-540776 (1238622303).   

Kindly help to resolve this issue.
deploying issue in salesforce text area to rich text field in salesforce.

Source org converted text area to rich text area. 

while deploying same field text area in target org . facing below issue in salesforce.

"Conversion to Html only supported from LongTextArea".

Kindly help to resolve this issue.
Updating Multiple Fields Inline on the Report Run Page in Lightning Experience .

Inline Edit is not working long text area for report .

Can you please any one help to resolve this.
I have two user in salesforce with one profile . Need to view data based on record type only.
User 1 - Access to one record type  Data only  (reords in view)
User 2 - Access to second record type  Data  only(reords in view).

Record type level achived by permission set. View Data how to achive. (other than sharing seeting)

Thanks
C. Nagarajan

is it possible - External URL open in new tab inside the salesforce (Like case tab)

I have created lightning page - added hyperlink (External URL-www.google.com) if click this URL web page need to open in new tab inside saleforce.(like Case page).

Can you please help me to resolve this.

Thanks
C. Nagarajan
Date picker want to display particular date alone in highlighted is it possible in LWC? 

For example : 07/12/2022, 07/16/2022 this two dates alone need to be highlighted in date picker another all dates need to be disabled is it possible.

Can you please help on this.
I can't show the tooltip for disbaled button in salesforce LWC.

Can you please help on this issue.

Thanks
C. Nagarajan
HI Team,

Sending and receivving email via Office 365 for cases how we can achive.

Salesforce sandox am able to see in sales console alone this features Service console case object am not able t see Office 365  email funtion. can any one help how to use case object in office 365.

Thanks
C .Nagarajan
Hi Team,

while deploying omni channel flow am facing below issues.

Addd screen pop up(Action) - The Add Screen Pop actionType can't be used in flows of triggerType null.

I am using add screen pop up in this flow.

kindly help to resolve this issue.

Thanks
C.Nagarajan
Is there any way we can validate the data entered by a user on Pre chat form?

I have created pre chat form in lwc. From conatins firsname and last name.So once user enter value need to check the contact data is correct or not in start button click.(before going to omnichannel flow)
i tried to use apex class pass the first name and laste name get the contact deatails.but showing  You do not have access to the Apex class named

is it possible from baseprechat lwc to call apex class?
send Salesforce reports in excel format to non-salesforce users
and  schedule these reports to be sent form Sandbox

Can you please advice anyone any salesforce appexchange product available 
is it possible data table value set clickable action in lwc.

Dynamicaaly want to crate data table filed value in link with clickable action in lightning web components .

Can you please help on that 
I have two user in salesforce with one profile . Need to view data based on record type only.
User 1 - Access to one record type  Data only  (reords in view)
User 2 - Access to second record type  Data  only(reords in view).

Record type level achived by permission set. View Data how to achive. (other than sharing seeting)

Thanks
C. Nagarajan

I have done the validation for my from date in lightning web components but it is not working current date.

current date also showing nvalidation if set min value as current date.so can you please help 

Hi ,

Need to disable  my calender date based on my input .

Example need to disable past date . is it possibel in LWC.

Thanks
C. Nagarajan
Is it possible to use BULK  API in Apex class ?

If yes can you please share the sample code. i want to delete the records for my custom object from apex code using bulk api.

Can you please help on this

Thanks
C. Nagarajan
Hi ,

Need to delete Salesforce custom object log from one sandbox to another sanbox creating bacth job.

Is it possible?

Thanks
C. Nagarajan
I want to disable my flow Next button if not selected check box , if selected check box then need to enable next button in flow screen is it possible?

Based on check box value disable or enable Flow next button please help on this topic 
How we need to refresh Lightning record page Related Custom object List   in Lightning Componets.    Using  $A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire(); am able to refresh Standard object only

Kindly please help on this
<apex:commandButton value="open popup" oncomplete="openPopup()" action="{!executeQuery}"/>  
which one fire first oncomplete or action ? in classic

List<Account> accountList = [SELECT Id,Name From Account];     System.debug('result'+accountList);  this query is working fine get the account result  in Query Editor and Anonymous Window but not  getting any result from apex class can you please help on this
I created  custom object having one number field my query
select Id from Customer__c where NumberField__c like '%78' but am facing the issue String field only possible like query

please anyone help to how to query my number field serach query