• 15 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey There, I'm trying to use a IF statement or a case statement and am having some trouble. I have a date field, and want to create a forumula field that creates a new date based on my criteria. Below is my formula:

IF(AND(ISPICKVAL(ERP__c,"QBO"), Salesforce_required_for_Go_Live__c = FALSE),Opportunity_Close_Date__c + 10 + Number_of_Subsidiaries__c, 
IF(AND (ISPICKVAL(ERP__c,"QBO"), Salesforce_required_for_Go_Live__c = TRUE), Opportunity_Close_Date__c + 19 + Number_of_Subsidiaries__c),
IF(AND (ISPICKVAL(ERP__c,"INTACCT"), Salesforce_required_for_Go_Live__c = FALSE), Opportunity_Close_Date__c + 18 + Number_of_Subsidiaries__c*3),
IF(AND (ISPICKVAL(ERP__c,"INTACCT"), Salesforce_required_for_Go_Live__c = TRUE), Opportunity_Close_Date__c + 27 + Number_of_Subsidiaries__c*3),
NULL)

Error is:  Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 2

Any thoughts?
Hey There, I'm trying to use a IF statement or a case statement and am having some trouble. I have a date field, and want to create a forumula field that creates a new date based on my criteria. Below is my formula:

IF(AND(ISPICKVAL(ERP__c,"QBO"), Salesforce_required_for_Go_Live__c = FALSE),Opportunity_Close_Date__c + 10 + Number_of_Subsidiaries__c, 
IF(AND (ISPICKVAL(ERP__c,"QBO"), Salesforce_required_for_Go_Live__c = TRUE), Opportunity_Close_Date__c + 19 + Number_of_Subsidiaries__c),
IF(AND (ISPICKVAL(ERP__c,"INTACCT"), Salesforce_required_for_Go_Live__c = FALSE), Opportunity_Close_Date__c + 18 + Number_of_Subsidiaries__c*3),
IF(AND (ISPICKVAL(ERP__c,"INTACCT"), Salesforce_required_for_Go_Live__c = TRUE), Opportunity_Close_Date__c + 27 + Number_of_Subsidiaries__c*3),
NULL)

Error is:  Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 2

Any thoughts?
Need help with the following formula. Tyring to create permanent background bucketed field to use for reporting. I've received the Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 2. It has a null in the end so I'm not sure what the error is regarding. Please help!

IF(ISPICKVAL(Funding_Type__c, "Sponsored"), "Sponsored Research", IF(ISPICKVAL(Funding_Type__c, "Gift"), IF(ISPICKVAL(Program_Type__c, "Academic Department / Center"), "Academic/Other", IF(ISPICKVAL(Program_Type__c, "Athletics"), "Academic/Other", IF(ISPICKVAL(Program_Type__c, "Auxiliary Services"), "Academic/Other", IF(ISPICKVAL(Program_Type__c, "Career Services"), "Academic/Other", IF(ISPICKVAL(Program_Type__c, "Other"), "Academic/Other", IF(ISPICKVAL(Program_Type__c, "Education / Outreach"), "K-12 Outreach", IF(ISPICKVAL(Program_Type__c, "Scholarships / Fellowships"), "Scholarships", IF(ISPICKVAL(Program_Type__c, "Senior Design / Enterprise"), "Student Projects", NULL))))))))))
Hi all - forgive the "noob" question

I have a picklist on my Contracts object, and the possible values are: 'contract type a', 'contract type b, 'contract type n', etc....  I want to setup a formula field where, If 'contract type a' is selected, then the value of the formula field is "x".  If 'contract type b' is selected, then the value should be 'y', so on and so forth.  If no value is selected, it should be '0'.  

I can get one If else to work, but am having trouble adding in the other conditions.  Any help is much appreciated!