• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I hope you are all having a good day. Is there a way I can incorporate pricing data (minimums per month, yearly discounts, pricing tiers (maybe the first 1,000 units are one price and the rest are another), etc...) in a contract and link it to a dataset that will generate an invoice? For instance, my company produces data for company X that shows they used N amount of service Y and W amount of service Z for December 2017. I want to link that data file to this contract so it can automatically incorporate the pricing tiers, minimums, and discounts based on the quantities in the dataset and produce my reports without me having to make calculations.
I hope you are all having a good day. I am a recent hire and want to help my company build a process of automating invoices. Currently, we are going to create a list of active employees with a unique employee ID. We have data that we are going to feed into SalesForce to match up the quantity and services, by month, by client. Do any of you have any recommendations on how to efficiently build an invoicing process? The data we feed in only includes the quantityof each service. It does not include the cost. Each client has a different pricing schedule. Some have a flat fee that can have overages at a certain amount. Others have different pricing tiers (i.e. one customer may be charged $0.08 per amount used for a quantity of less than 1,000 and $0.07 per amount used for a quantity of over 1,000 and other clients may have a different pricing schedule). Some have certain minimums. What are your recommendations on building out a systematic way of calculating invocies for each service for each client? We currently use Excel and I believe SalesForce has much better capabilities.
I hope you are all having a good day. I am a recent hire and want to help my company build a process of automating invoices. Currently, we are going to create a list of active employees with a unique employee ID. We have data that we are going to feed into SalesForce to match up the quantity and services, by month, by client. Do any of you have any recommendations on how to efficiently build an invoicing process? The data we feed in only includes the quantityof each service. It does not include the cost. Each client has a different pricing schedule. Some have a flat fee that can have overages at a certain amount. Others have different pricing tiers (i.e. one customer may be charged $0.08 per amount used for a quantity of less than 1,000 and $0.07 per amount used for a quantity of over 1,000 and other clients may have a different pricing schedule). Some have certain minimums. What are your recommendations on building out a systematic way of calculating invocies for each service for each client? We currently use Excel and I believe SalesForce has much better capabilities.