• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi:  I've searched this issue and have found a few threads however none of the solutions have worked for my module.  The following exercise is contingent on this one working so I'm at a sticking point with a small, simple trail.  

The error is as follows:  "Your lead is missing a field mapping for the Opportunity.Discount_Percent__c field. For help, talk with your admin or see Map Custom Lead Fields for Lead Conversion in Salesforce Help."

I tried to map the field based on the salesforce help and other threads in addition to deleting the Opportunity and starting fresh.  I contemplated deleting the "Discount Percent" field all together but was nervous to do so.  I watched someone Youtube solution to no avail.  Any other thoughts??  

Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi:  I've searched this issue and have found a few threads however none of the solutions have worked for my module.  The following exercise is contingent on this one working so I'm at a sticking point with a small, simple trail.  

The error is as follows:  "Your lead is missing a field mapping for the Opportunity.Discount_Percent__c field. For help, talk with your admin or see Map Custom Lead Fields for Lead Conversion in Salesforce Help."

I tried to map the field based on the salesforce help and other threads in addition to deleting the Opportunity and starting fresh.  I contemplated deleting the "Discount Percent" field all together but was nervous to do so.  I watched someone Youtube solution to no avail.  Any other thoughts??  

Thank you in advance for your help!
I followed each step under "Hunt Your Prospect", but when I try to complete step #6, I get this message:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c] (System Code)

How do I fix this?