• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, guys,

I would like to check how many future callouts are left in my organization. I know that Salesforce solution to check how many asynchronous apex executions are available is by making a request to the Rest API limits, but that's not helping me. 
My situation is this:
I'm checking before every future callout will I hit limitations. I am doing that by making a query to the AsyncApexJob object where I count all the objects of this type which are with a creation date equal to Datetime.now().addHours(-24) and where JobType is equal to Future.
Something like this: SELECT COUNT() FROM AsyncApexJob WHERE CreatedDate >= :Datetime.now().addHours(-24) and JobType = "Future"; 
But AsyncApexJob object can have more than 200 000 records and I am hitting another limit if I am following Salesforce recommendation to check before every callout. 

Also, the Limit class is not helping me too, because I need organization-wide limits, which is 250 000 callouts or users*200, the limit class only gives me the limits in the current apex context.

So do you have any idea how can I resolve this problem?

Best Regards, 

Hi,

I am getting following error while using lightning:recordEditForm with lightning:inputField,  "Value for field 'NumberOfEmployees' is not a number: 123". 
My code is this:
<aura:component implements="lightning:actionOverride,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >

<lightning:recordEditForm aura:id="edit" recordId="{!v.recordId}" objectApiName="Account"  >
                <div aura:id="msg">
                    <lightning:messages  />
                </div>
                     <lightning:inputField fieldName="Name" />
                       <lightning:inputField fieldName="Phone" />
                <lightning:inputField fieldName="NumberOfEmployees" />

<footer class="slds-modal__footer">
                    <lightning:button variant="neutral" label="Cancel" onclick="{!c.cancelBtn}"/>
                    <lightning:button aura:id="submit" label="Save" variant="brand" type="submit"  />

</footer>

</lightning:recordEditForm>

</aura:component>
Does anyone know how to fix it? 
Hello,

I am using Salesforce Streaming API with PushTopic for getting notifications when some Account record is updated. I am using the Service console and I am refreshing the page when I get notifications when some record was updated from the Mini Page Layout in the console. For this purpose, I have overridden the standard view detail page for Accounts. For all this, I am using PushTopic from Streaming API and CometD with jQuery on the client side. 

I want to ask, is there any possibility to hit some limits using the Streaming API with PushTopic, and what are they?     

Hi,
I am getting following error in IE11 TypeError: Object doesn't support this property or method
I am using Streaming API to get notifications when an account is updated. It works on Chrome, Opera and Mozilla but not on IE11. I am not getting notifications on IE11.Does anyone know how to fix it? 

Hello,

I am using Salesforce Streaming API with PushTopic for getting notifications when some Account record is updated. I am using the Service console and I am refreshing the page when I get notifications when some record was updated from the Mini Page Layout in the console. For this purpose, I have overridden the standard view detail page for Accounts. For all this, I am using PushTopic from Streaming API and CometD with jQuery on the client side. 

I want to ask, is there any possibility to hit some limits using the Streaming API with PushTopic, and what are they?     

Hi, guys,

I would like to check how many future callouts are left in my organization. I know that Salesforce solution to check how many asynchronous apex executions are available is by making a request to the Rest API limits, but that's not helping me. 
My situation is this:
I'm checking before every future callout will I hit limitations. I am doing that by making a query to the AsyncApexJob object where I count all the objects of this type which are with a creation date equal to Datetime.now().addHours(-24) and where JobType is equal to Future.
Something like this: SELECT COUNT() FROM AsyncApexJob WHERE CreatedDate >= :Datetime.now().addHours(-24) and JobType = "Future"; 
But AsyncApexJob object can have more than 200 000 records and I am hitting another limit if I am following Salesforce recommendation to check before every callout. 

Also, the Limit class is not helping me too, because I need organization-wide limits, which is 250 000 callouts or users*200, the limit class only gives me the limits in the current apex context.

So do you have any idea how can I resolve this problem?

Best Regards, 

Hi,

I am getting following error while using lightning:recordEditForm with lightning:inputField,  "Value for field 'NumberOfEmployees' is not a number: 123". 
My code is this:
<aura:component implements="lightning:actionOverride,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >

<lightning:recordEditForm aura:id="edit" recordId="{!v.recordId}" objectApiName="Account"  >
                <div aura:id="msg">
                    <lightning:messages  />
                </div>
                     <lightning:inputField fieldName="Name" />
                       <lightning:inputField fieldName="Phone" />
                <lightning:inputField fieldName="NumberOfEmployees" />

<footer class="slds-modal__footer">
                    <lightning:button variant="neutral" label="Cancel" onclick="{!c.cancelBtn}"/>
                    <lightning:button aura:id="submit" label="Save" variant="brand" type="submit"  />

</footer>

</lightning:recordEditForm>

</aura:component>
Does anyone know how to fix it? 
Hello,

Hi,
I am getting following error in IE11 TypeError: Object doesn't support this property or method
I am using Streaming API to get notifications when an account is updated. It works on Chrome, Opera and Mozilla but not on IE11. I am not getting notifications on IE11.Does anyone know how to fix it?