• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I want to add the custom values in the status field of CampaignMember object. I am not able to find the add button to add the values in this field.

I have tried with lightning as well as classic mode but unable to identify the add button in both.
On more analysis, I found a button named 'Advance Setup' (in classic mode) while editing particular Campaign, which allows to add the values in campaign members but it is specific to that Campaign only. So, those new status is not showing up while adding Campaign Members of other campaigns.

Can anyone please help me how to achieve this or is it possible or not?
Hello,

I want to add the custom values in the status field of CampaignMember object. I am not able to find the add button to add the values in this field.

I have tried with lightning as well as classic mode but unable to identify the add button in both.
On more analysis, I found a button named 'Advance Setup' (in classic mode) while editing particular Campaign, which allows to add the values in campaign members but it is specific to that Campaign only. So, those new status is not showing up while adding Campaign Members of other campaigns.

Can anyone please help me how to achieve this or is it possible or not?