• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

So I was working on one of the projects on trailhead called "Build a Conference Management App" and on one of the steps it has me add a Lightning Component but I was getting the error that I have to have My Domain. So I created one called "dabest-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com". It still was not working. So I deployed My Domain to all users and it instantly logged me out of my session and told me to log in again but before it did I saw that it was marked (I believe) not to allow logins from login.salesforce.com. Now I cannot log in any way. It feels like I am stuck in a loop. Can anyone please help me? I don't get any errors saying that my password was wrong I just get this message "To access this page, you have to log in to Salesforce." after going to the domain.
Hello, 

So I was working on one of the projects on trailhead called "Build a Conference Management App" and on one of the steps it has me add a Lightning Component but I was getting the error that I have to have My Domain. So I created one called "dabest-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com". It still was not working. So I deployed My Domain to all users and it instantly logged me out of my session and told me to log in again but before it did I saw that it was marked (I believe) not to allow logins from login.salesforce.com. Now I cannot log in any way. It feels like I am stuck in a loop. Can anyone please help me? I don't get any errors saying that my password was wrong I just get this message "To access this page, you have to log in to Salesforce." after going to the domain.