• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Apex Classes(classes/OpportunityAlertController.cls) Missing feature: Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Apex Classes

Apex Classes(classes/PostPriceChangeToSlack.cls) Missing featureInstalling this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Apex Classes
Apex Triggers(triggers/PushNotificationTrigger.trigger) Missing featureInstalling this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Apex Trigger

When I set up the opportunity for the challenge (500 units Opportunity) it keeps telling me:

'Review the errors on this page. Account number must be 8 characters long.'

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marshall
I am attempting to pass the challenge titled 'Run and Modify a Report.' When I try to see if it is correct I get this message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a report folder with the name 'Global Sales Reports'.

I am unable to attach my screen shot, but I have the proper report 'Closed Won Opportunities by Account' and it lives in the
Global Sales Report folder. Everything was done as per the guidelines provided but I can not get it to recognize the answer. I am also having a similar problem with several other Trailhead modules not recognizing my answers.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Marshall

Apex Classes(classes/OpportunityAlertController.cls) Missing feature: Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Apex Classes

Hi Team,
I am in the process of completing Lightning App Builder Trailhead module. In one of the chapter's called "Build a Custom Home Page for Lightning Experience ", I could not find Top Deal Home page component as suggested in the Challenge. Because of this, I am unable to complete the challange and getting the following error : 
Could not find the 'Top Deals' component in the 'Sales Home' Lightning App.

URL to the challenge : https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lightning_app_builder/units/lightning_app_builder_homepage
When I set up the opportunity for the challenge (500 units Opportunity) it keeps telling me:

'Review the errors on this page. Account number must be 8 characters long.'

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marshall
I am attempting to pass the challenge titled 'Run and Modify a Report.' When I try to see if it is correct I get this message:

Could not find a report folder with the name 'Global Sales Reports'.

I am unable to attach my screen shot, but I have the proper report 'Closed Won Opportunities by Account' and it lives in the
Global Sales Report folder. Everything was done as per the guidelines provided but I can not get it to recognize the answer. I am also having a similar problem with several other Trailhead modules not recognizing my answers.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Marshall

Hello,

I am not able to create the user settings for Lincoln Ulrich properly.
When I create a new user for him and try to choose a profile, I can not see the Standard User Profile. I clicked through all the licences, however there is no Standard User Profile available.
The marketing button is also not editable to me.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

i tried Trailhead-Customize Features for Your Teams-Customize the Home and Account pages
 showing component missing error-component name-Quarterly Performance,they is no such name of component ,
error page1
home component
How do I log in to Trailhead to complete installing the app just downloaded to complete App Exchange challenge? Upon download only Production or sandbox is an option, no developer orgs.

If anyone gets this error message: "The dashboard configuration that allows users to see only their own data is incorrect"...
error message

The solution is to check The Dashboard Viewer radio button in the dashboard settings--in the "View Dashboard As" section.

Hi!

I receive this error message : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Lincoln Ulrich cannot set up and execute marketing campaigns to his accounts.  

I probed adding permission set, set to marketing user, set to system admin but I have the same issue.

• October 18, 2017
The Error I get is: "Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that your report includes at least all of these columns: Supply: Supply Name, Unit Cost, Quantity and Total. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

this is my report:
my Report
not sure where I made a mistake